Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even more excited about this after hearing his interview with Spurs TV. He almost took offence at being called a "box to box" midfielder and said he'd like to think he's more technical. I respect that, it will complement his athleticism nicely to keep the mentality of improving as a footballer.

Just seen this picture of him:

fwlNp2o.png

Looks a cunt.
ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK ALIKE!

:paulinholol:

Dream Come True For Delle

The young midfielder has signed for us from MK Dons and will now return to Milton Keynes on loan for the rest of the season.

Dele’s performances in central midfield have caught the eye with 12 goals in 27 appearances in MK’s challenge for the League One title.

The England youth international also played a key role in one of the biggest cup shocks in recent years as MK beat Manchester United 4-0 in the second round of the Capital One Cup in August.

“It’s a massive club and I’m really happy to be here,” said Dele. “I’m looking forward to meeting all the lads and getting to work with the manager. It’s a dream come true.

“I like the way the manager has been working, developing the youth and bring a lot of young players in. I wanted to come to a club where the manager puts a lot of trust into young players.

“I’d love to play for Spurs and play at White Hart Lane. It won’t be easy and I’ll have fight for my place in the team but I’ll work hard to do that.”

As for his season at MK, Dele told us that he was determined to bring more goals into his game – it’s so far, so good on that front.

“Last season I scored seven goals and this season it’s something I’ve looked to bring into my game, to get more goals from central midfield, to get forward more and get more assists as well.

“It’s been a good season for us as a team, we’re playing well and we’re second at the moment. It’s a tight league and the top three are really fighting for it.

“We’ve a big game on Saturday against Bristol City so we’re all looking forward to that and the challenge of trying to get promoted.”

Meanwhile, Dele has enjoyed his first look around our world-class traimning facility at Hotspur Way. “I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m looking forward to making this my home.”

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/dream-come-true-for-dele-020215/

Great answers, seems a cool guy. But the guy who's interviewing, why does he always have to ask such sucky uppy questions?

- Spurs are a great club, aren't we, aren't we great?
- Yea, that's why I came here, exciting times.
-Mm, yes, yes. Very exciting cool club, mm? Really it's one of the best in the world, wouldn't you say?
-Uhm.. Yea. Yea it is great, that's why I'm here...

Let them fucking talk on their own.

Great answers, seems a cool guy. But the guy who's interviewing, why does he always have to ask such sucky uppy questions?

- Spurs are a great club, aren't we, aren't we great?
- Yea, that's why I came here, exciting times.
-Mm, yes, yes. Very exciting cool club, mm? Really it's one of the best in the world, wouldn't you say?
-Uhm.. Yea. Yea it is great, that's why I'm here...

Let them fucking talk on their own.

"So what do ya fink of the new twainin complex? Wonderful facility init?"

"Wha do ya make of te club? Have ya ben following us?"

Fucking know what you mean, cringeworthy stuff

"So what do ya fink of the new twainin complex? Wonderful facility init?"

"Wha do ya make of te club? Have ya ben following us?"

Fucking know what you mean, cringeworthy stuff

I think Lennon should become the interviewer after he retires, and if you say something suss, you get shived.

edit: also say blud alot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom