Dele

Airfixx

[Cherub] #TeamHebzebenese
Don't worry, I am sure Bergwijn or Doherty will get their "revenge" when Dele gets a fresh trim. I wonder if they'll get the same treatment.

Your perspective here is that of a 12 year old.

Eric Dier certainly didn't when he done it FOUR years ago.

What's that got to with anything? (Fuck all apart from the fact that maybe you'd expect them both to have grown up a little more by now......)

Airfixx

I mean, Bergwijn is probably laughing because he got caught slipping.

Listen to yourself.... Seriously... How old are you?

And no. Dembele didn't have a fade at all. Certainly not a skin fade.

You seem awfully clued up about what is or isn't viable for this silly little meme...... :roll:

Then again, I forgot Dembele was a hard nut who couldn't have a joke.

Of course you knew him well I guess.... :roll:

(My point was about seniority/respect/maturity.)

Honestly, Totti.... Are you still in your teens or is this some sad grab at projecting that you're still down with the kids?

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Listen to yourself.... Seriously... How old are you?

Was 'caught slipping' not a phrase used in the 60s? Genuine question. I've been using the term for over a decade. Maybe it's where me and you grew up.

You seem awfully clued up about what is or isn't viable for this silly little Meme...... :roll:

I mean, I'm obviously clued up on Mousa Dembeles hairstyles.

Honestly, Totti.... Are you still in your teens or is this some sad grab and projecting that you're still down with the kids?

Nope. Just find it funny that people of a certain age are getting angry at people younger than them having a little joke on social media.

Airfixx

Was 'caught slipping' not a phrase used in the 60s?

It's not your turn of phrase that's coming off as childish.....

I mean, I'm obviously clued up on Mousa Dembeles hairstyles.

......Your juvenile tact continues. Well done.

Nope. Just find it funny that people of a certain age are getting angry at people younger than them having a little joke on social media.

Nah, like I said, not angry..... Just passing comment. So please grow up and stop with the childish "Hahah; You're triggered" projection.

You're coming off like a bit of a prick at this point, mind. So consider me mildly irritated by you if that gives you a kick,

MVP

🌽🥝🥑🥥🍊
The neck back slapping is a bit childish but that's footballers for you, they used to do a lot worse before the internet as I understand it.

ArcspacE

Supporter
ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The neck back slapping is a bit childish but that's footballers for you, they used to do a lot worse before the internet as I understand it.
Love the spirit in the changeroom - all lads that get along

Anyone looking to bash Dele for this is a gooner cunt confirmed

ArcspacE

Supporter
......Hilarious/fascinating, I'm sure.:pochrolleyes:
Yes - to most people with a sense of humour under 50 years of age. It’s now all to clear you’ve never played any teams sports in your life - but at least don’t knock our players for some banter is laughable

cretinousgoat

Kick Racism Out
Some proper ott reaction to this.

Was it childish? Yes
Do footballers (and groups of young lads in general) do this shit to mates for a laugh. Yes.

It's just dressing room banter which ideally shouldve just stayed there.

Move on

The neck back slapping is a bit childish but that's footballers for you, they used to do a lot worse before the internet

Was it childish? Yes
Do footballers (and groups of young lads in general) do this shit to mates for a laugh. Yes.

Move on
It's not the slapping. It's Deles entire demeanor. It's always been.

It's fine for a period, but it's five years going and part of why he's stagnated.

ArcspacE

Supporter

Was it childish? Yes

Move on
Airfixx Airfixx expects footballers to act like him at the age of 48, eating vegan sausages, cuppa before bed and be all serious

Dele is a lad!

cretinousgoat

Kick Racism Out
It's not the slapping. It's Deles entire demeanor. It's always been.

It's fine for a period, but it's five years going and part of why he's stagnated.

Then criticise him for his attitude to training, performances on the pitch etc, not this specific non-incident.

He probably does need to grow up, yes, and needs to play better, but I'm not going to hound him over this absolute non-story.

None of us know what their personalities are like behind closed doors. It's childish to us but we haven't spent our whole lives being molly coddled by a system where everything is done for you.
I think it's less that and more his upbringing before pro football.
Then criticise him for his attitude to training, performances on the pitch etc, not this specific non-incident.

He probably does need to grow up, yes, and needs to play better, but I'm not going to hound him over this absolute non-story.
Haven't hounded him exactly. I would say there's an argument that growing up would serve him well. Off and on the pitch.
Doesn't mean he can't be a lad.

But as you could see in his meeting with mou in the doc, his petulance keeps him from taking advice to heart.

Top Bottom