Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or argue a point that makes sense that Son and Bergwijn missing chances to finish games off is Tobys fault
You've won.

Nbc Winner GIF by Ninja Warrior

Why are you talking about shots when we are talking about creating chances all of a sudden?
You said it was me confusing the two.

Convenient right is for you isn’t it, because you want to merge it all together

Well if you're strictly talking about chances. Then I disagree.

We create the least amount of chances out of any team in the top 8.

Yes. Less than West Ham.

Most of our chances are hit and hopes or chances with low odd percentages. Rather thanrely ever clear cut. And that's mostly because we have a manager who hasnt really got an idea how to coach attacking patterns or attack in general.

Its been let's give it to Kane and hope for some magic.

A manager however well known for limiting clear cut chances for opponents. Usually via his whole team focusing on defending. Which is probably we why we have the second best defense, despite playing less games than everyone else. As opposed to actually having a good individual defence.

Well if you're strictly talking about chances. Then I disagree.

We create the least amount of chances out of any team in the top 8.

Yes. Less than West Ham.

Most of our chances are hit and hopes or chances with low odd percentages. Rather thanrely ever clear cut. And that's mostly because we have a manager who hasnt really got an idea how to coach attacking patterns or attack in general.

Its been let's give it to Kane and hope for some magic.

A manager however well known for limiting clear cut chances for opponents. Usually via his whole team focusing on defending. Which is probably we why we have the second best defense, despite playing less games than everyone else. As opposed to actually having a good individual defence.

Let’s have a discussion later so we can’t re write history in a few weeks.

Seems like every week the match threads are littered with “FFS HES GOT TO SCORE THAT!!!!”
Then after a month we didn’t create anything in that game

sammyspurs sammyspurs maybe consider the reason our goals against is as low as it is is the same reason it's a meme that Kane is our best centre back.
So the set up works defensively as I said
Or has Kane gone renegade?

And despite this Kane and Son in defence thing, they are still scoring and assisting among the best in Europe.
So the set up is working for them up top too.

Imagine if someone else scored a few eh
As opposed to 10 goals from 114 shots for the rest of the squad

What a patently absurd statement "hes not a special player and never was" please go and support some other team if you can't recognise the special talent that Dele is.
Paddy, I'm shocked. Are you gatekeeping Spurs' support? Am I not pure enough for you just because I recognized early all of the faults in his game that folks are finally coming around to? I'm sorry my man.
Why do the crowd sing his name so lustly ?
Right, some rando know-nothing drunkards in the crowd are the measure of a player? How many shit players have they sung songs for previously? Is this really the yardstick you want to use? They also sung his name for the last 3+ seasons when he's been absolute dog shit. Should that matter?
Awnser because the Tottenham crowd know a talented player when the see one.
Ok, I will take your word for it. Conversation on this board tends to be at odds with your statement but I'm going to switch my viewpoint to the one you think I should have.
Honestly you don't deserve football.
You are correct my friend. I've done nothing to deserve the football that we've been serving up for the last 2 years. I'm a good person, I help people, and I serve my fellow human. I deserve better than this and the shit bumble Dele has been serving up for the last 3-4 seasons (also the seasons he was 'good' where he scored goals but was shit everywhere else). Thanks for reaffirming that for me.

Thanks Paddy.

Seems like every week the match threads are littered with “FFS HES GOT TO SCORE THAT!!!!”
You're unable to comprehend and accept that the team is set up to defend for the sake of the defence (whether that's down to shit personnel and/or shit coaching).
If a coach ties one of his boxer's arms behind his back, and the boxer still wins by KO does that mean that the coach didn't make it harder for the boxer? You're arguing no lol.

And every day 99% of our fan base complain about our woeful defence.

Back
Top Bottom