Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele is a great player I think the hamstring injuries have made people forget how good he actually is. This is also topped off by Jose and his criticism. Dele is unpredictable you do not know what he is going to do that is why he strikes fear into players who play against him.

This is another case of Fraudinho trying to destroy a talented player because he does not understand them. Thank for Salah and KDB he did not rate them because he would have tried to kill their natural instincts like he has done to Dele, Pogba and Robben among a few of the names that Jose tried to destroy.

what poster is GJ hhaha

It does not matter who he is but know what type of fan he is. He is one of the 90 minute moaners. What drivel Dele has his problems but he is a good player who has struggled with injury the last 2 1/2 years.

The fact is too many people listen to what The Translator says. Mourinho does not understand injuries because he never played the game so he does not understand what goes with them. The fact is Dele also questioned The Translator which he does not like.

Remember The Translator can never be wrong he is the best manager in the world.

This was the Dele I like to see. Not much ball hogging. Quick passes, moving the ball, moving himself into positions to hurt Wolfsberger. Hopefully he can keep this up and work himself into the league team as well.

Dele is such a strange, unique and wonderful footballer.

He's slow but can glide past people.

Technically average but capable of outrageous moments of skill.

Weak but can tower over a centre half and power a header in at the back post.

Never chosen for a set-piece, but provides imaginative assists that ‘better’ players would never spot.

Doesn't seem to strike the ball cleanly, but scores just about as many goals from midfield as anyone.

All in all, I think Dele is a player with extraordinary imagination and bravery. It's this which enables him to produce so many wonderful moments whilst simultaneously also looking so bang average.

Last edited:
Boy needs to enjoy his football again, he should move close season he'd thrive under Poch at PSG. Over played young always sees a player of great potential hit a ceiling. Rooney is the absolute prime example. Belongs in a different Spurs side to the one Mourinho wants to build.

Dele is back. Excellent showing last night- 1 goal and a pair of assists is good against anybody. I'd like to see him get a start this weekend, especially while Gio is still out.

I would give him a start against Burnely , show to him that if he plays well he will start.

You're probably right you know. He got a 10 rating from Ali Gold and the whole world can see we need a change. Seeing Bale link up with Dele also bodes well for seeing the line up we all want to see.

If he can't get into the team with that performance than he'll probably get the hump.

Dele is back. Excellent showing last night- 1 goal and a pair of assists is good against anybody. I'd like to see him get a start this weekend, especially while Gio is still out.
I'm not 100% certain that he went away
He has always been a talented player but Dele & Jose didn't see eye to eye so that means he sits until Jose can claim that he has rebuilt him.
Now Jose can claim that Dele is a better player because of him.
More smoke & mirrors from the negative one.

Igula finds that funny.

I find it funny that everyone thinks Igula is a fucking awful troll of a poster.

Try harder, Igula. We all see through you.

:ossie:

It is hilarious when has time and space like he does against weak teams that’s when he excels because he can do what he wants.

If he has to make quick decisions he struggles because he doesn’t read the game well and struggles to make a decision Jon when his first choice is gone.

Sorry to burst your little bubble about me but not everyone thinks that at all. You can keep dreaming that that is the truth but here is the real world it absolutely is not.

But I appreciate that you obviously care and think about me so much, I honestly couldn’t really say that I know much if anything about you as a poster, but I am sure once and awhile you have a good post even if only by accident.

Back
Top Bottom