Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely expect him to "do a Lingard" at the new club and set things alight. There is still a player in him and needs a good manager to bring it out of him
I agree, when he first joined I was excited as he could have been a really valuable player for us, skilful attacking midfielder with the ability to boil piss. We haven't had many over the recent years with that edge but I am starting to lose patience with his fucking about now to be honest.

I just wish he would concentrate on his football
:pochunimpressed:
If I was rich enough that money would never be a real issue again and I could retire and concentrate on my hobbies rather than the day job then I'd give the same amount of fucks about my day job as Dele does about playing football.

He's done as a footballer, Even everyone's best mate Mason doesn't want to put him on the pitch for more than 5 minutes.

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

Looks like another one who is set to go down on the list of young English lads who bought into their own hype early then squandered and stifled their careers. It's a shame but if we want to make it somebody elses problem of how to motivate him and how to build a team to use his abilities then so be it.

Seems like I’m the only one who likes the new look.

Dele must be sensing some freedom now with Jose gone, hopefully it translates on the pitch as well and not just at the barbers

Hope he doesn't read these threads.

Under Potter I would expect many a goal from great runs in the box and cutbacks

It's certainly possible. I sound like a broken record, but when Mourinho first took charge, he played Dele in his preferred position and he was playing as well as anyone at the club, scoring goals. Mourinho is a massive cunt and scapegoated him, hauling him off in the first game of the season at half-time and we have hardly seen him since.

Money will be tight for us I think and Dele's stock is low. There might be more value in getting him playing again than selling him for a low fee. I think the "he's finished" thing is over-done, he can still play.

Back
Top Bottom