Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4th 🤣. What was it about our impressive 2 attempts on goal against a team stuffed by Chelsea and beaten by Watford that has led you to that conclusion?
Chelsea and City are a given. The two teams I had my doubts about (United and Liverpool), the former fixed a big weakness with Ronaldo and the other is playing like the were before the last season.

Top 4 is a pipe dream. We don't have a better team on paper, nor do we play good enough football to supplement our lack of talent, in comparison. A Europa League spot is what I see us shooting for.

We have a half decent manager compared to last year and we were there or abouts.
He looked clueless yesterday. We had options on the bench and he didn’t use them. It was baffling. We had nobody on that pitch that could beat a man and by doing so create space for others to operate in. It was so obvious yet he failed to act.

He looked clueless yesterday. We had options on the bench and he didn’t use them. It was baffling. We had nobody on that pitch that could beat a man and by doing so create space for others to operate in. It was so obvious yet he failed to act.
Yep, shouldn't be played in the front 3

I have given up on Alli.

Sadly his best days are behind him and in truth he needs a new challenge and we need to replace him.

The odd good game is simply not enough.

I hoped he would find the desire and the natural instinct that seemed to set him up as the next Great midfielder, but I think I was hoping more than expecting.

bin Lucas, PEH
Face Palm Jacks GIF

I don't know, he seems to be a favourite of Nuno's so far. I think Dele will have to be outrageously bad for 3-4 matches to get benched.
This is what worries me
Nuno seems wedded to that afwul lineup

I want to see 2 of Dele Skipp Hojbjerg vacate the team and for Ndombele/Lo Celso or even Gil to come in (NO NO NOT WINKS DW)

I think we'll push for 4th with him in the team. As I said we'll see.

Skip, dele and Højbjerg
Dele is a passenger

We are carrying him and he's doing nothing at all.

He's a player who gets carried by a good team. Remember the 16/17 season. He did well because the whole team was doing well.

He's not a top quality player because he doesn't carry the team when they play badly. He's just not good enough and I'm done/fed up.

This is what worries me
Nuno seems wedded to that afwul lineup

I want to see 2 of Dele Skipp Hojbjerg vacate the team and for Ndombele/Lo Celso or even Gil to come in (NO NO NOT WINKS DW)
Its funny. We all called for skipp to come in and be a player that drives us on and now we want him out 😅 and PEH in the team of the euros but hes not good enough now either🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom