Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah and Liverpool, goons & Leicester all away from home oh dear…

Looking dicey indeed for Everton. Brentford right in the thick of it too.

Vsd0rkfA3yKhWIbigSPD8eH27n0mHQo_mQX03wM9WZu1_D5GI4nYW5rpCLUbIAiBVjOdrN5WbwK-GTuWWv_mlyMGUbRrridFwXr7haU8epe5ktMn_WFjbrZVr7uyUJROhPLvSWQWDA=w2400

On a serious note, I do feel for Dele - not sure he’s ready for a relegation battle - same for Van de Beek - not sure their clubs holding onto them has done them any favours.

Perhaps Dele would better suit a Ligue 1 team or - dare I say - the Turkish league where good footballers go to die…

Another game starting from the bench.

How it's gone from one of the first names in a top performing side to a sub in a side in the lower echelons is something Alli may one day look back on.

An absolute crying shame..

Will he celebrate if he scores? I don't think he will do.

But he probably won't start, i don't think he's started a game for them yet. He's likely to get a good hand when he comes off the bench though.

Cannot comprehend how a player who was never reliant on pace or power can go to completely shit by the age of 23/24.

Absolutely hopeless.

FNR7NUPXwAQflCQ

Lovely for our Captain to walk him over to the South Stand at the end of the game. For those of you who never go to WHL but slag him off over the internet, you'll never understand.

(Did anyone else notice both him and Kane going in hard tackles on each other then laughing about it, with Dier, about 5 mins latter?)

Back
Top Bottom