Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I alluded to earlier he's one of those 'makes things happen' type players. Some can't change games in a second regardless of their strengths in other areas, Dele definitely does have this ability.

I absolutely love, love this kid. I will go toe to toe with anyone you thinks he's shit. At 21 he's already has goals vs: Man City 2 Chelsea 5 Man U 1 Woolwich 1 Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 2. TWENTY FUCKING ONE YERAS OLD!!!!

Inject this into my veins!
DZtnjIxX4AA3S4H.jpg

DZtnj1iXUAAjk_y.jpg

Waiting for Sammyspurs to reply

Don’t hold your breath

Mug

I already told you at half time that Dele was doing just fine when you was slagging off Dier and being a negative cunt.

See I praised him BEFORE the goals.

You slag off a player then when he makes a world class pass think you are some kind of reasoned poster because you said "good pass"....well done you

I absolutely love, love this kid. I will go toe to toe with anyone you thinks he's shit. At 21 he's already has goals vs: Man City 2 Chelsea 5 Man U 1 Woolwich 1 Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 2. TWENTY FUCKING ONE YERAS OLD!!!!

DZtnjIxX4AA3S4H.jpg

DZtnj1iXUAAjk_y.jpg

The more I look at that picture, the more wonderfully hilarious expressions I see. My favourite is the guy in the top right with the specs.

Sat 3 seats away from the chelscum in the Shed Upper behind the goal. First time we have been so comfortable there.

But, their fans were wank up there. Only one or two gave it to us even when one nil up.

COYS

That second goal was incredible.

We all called Dele scoring the winner today - absolutely chuffed he got it.

DZtnjIxX4AA3S4H.jpg

DZtnj1iXUAAjk_y.jpg

The guy on the front row leaning over the barrier..."somebody hold me back..."

:nawty::levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom