Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watch These two amongst the other crosses armed as the second goes in.
Noticenthe. Like behind beany hat man.

When the third goes in the same two are offering out the spurs fans. Baldy goes apeshit and is so small he dissapears , whilst notice the Chelsea fan behind beany hat man is massaging his mates shoulders ( there there old chum) in front.
Wankers.

PYMUaT.gif

Noticed that yesterday, the beanie prick looked like he was celebrating for a second.....well ard, didnt see them trying to get in our end though

Well I think that has ruined Dele's chances of ever being accepted by Chelsea fans if they come calling. In fact would any of the top English clubs dare upset their fans by putting in an offer. Only a handful of foreign teams can afford him and that makes it more likely he will stay a bit longer.
I fear you might be underestimating the flippancy of some football fans though. I guarantee that any of the other top 6 fans would kill to have Dele in their team - they just channel their bitterness into accusing him of cheating/being overrated.
:deledoubt:

Didn’t he do the same against WBA in the purple away kit? Or was it a volley, can’t remember if he took a touch
It was a volley

He also did one away at Everton, sprinted diagonally across goal and leapt into the air to control a ball on his chest and acrobatically volleyed it before landing on the floor. Criminally underrated goal.

Just some stats from our young man that is shit, that has an attitude problem, that misses sitters, that can't pass, that holds onto the ball too long, that adds nothing to the team, who's flicks and nutmegs need to stop, who should be dropped.

Oh, has any mentioned that HE"S STILL ONLY TWENTY FUCKING ONE YEARS OLD!!!.

YEAH,. BUT.... HE'S THE ONLY ONE ON THAT LIST WHO HASN'T WON ANYTHING....

Screen-Shot-2016-04-24-at-22.36.25.png

e9c14d0376edad4307964bc16773d1d9-640x418.jpg

Mrs is totally uninterested in football, until a few years ago, when she overheard on TV we were buying a Dele Alli. Turns out when she was a Primary School teacher in MK (although she has had to retire due to ill health now), she used to teach him in some of her classes.

Said she always remembered how he stood out, confident, bright as a button, but also living just on the edge of cheakyness and getting in bother. Bit of a kerfuffle in the playground and there was always one lad who would be around there somewhere. Bit of a hit with the girls as well, lol.

I am sure everyone has read about his younger years and I think it only adds to the amazing story of this Lad, how he has got to where he has when could so easily have gone down another route. Also, the influence of those around him at that time and guided him on the right path.

Funny how the media are all writing how amazing he is, when just days ago, he had to fear for his place in the World Cup side, because he wasn't good enough.

Fickle media only ever looking at the last match, rather than the whole picture? No way.

Sadly haven't managed to see as many games as I would have liked to this season, so maybe someone else can give me more info. But from what I've seen, I get the impression, that in the "big" games where the opposition give him less time, he is acting more on instinct, whereas against the lesser teams, he has more time and is trying some different things, to expand his game.

Dele Alli has the same skill set as all three of those combined. How anyone cannot see his talent at 21 is surely not a football fan. All opposition fans hate him, however if he played for their side he’d be lorded.

Yeah but they don't hate him because of his talent - they hate him because he's a cunt on the pitch, petulant and dives.

We don't care about all that because we're Spurs and he's Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom