Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holy fuck....did I stumble into a thread that suggests the most prolific scorer in the PL the past 3+ seasons should take fewer shots?

This place really borders on downs sometimes. Jesus christ.

Not only that but he may be CORRUPTING Sonny too! :levywtf:

Yeah

IEMMgnH.jpg

ACoTHPw.jpg
Isn't Sterling offside?

Somebody else mentioned it, but I have always thought that Dele could be an emergency striker, as we seem to have so much trouble in finding someone suitable to fit that requirement. Although I think his deeper role seems to suit him to a T, he is that skilful that he can cover most forward and midfield positions.

(see - that's how you get a thread back on tack. I don't have a problem in discussing H and Sonny, just not here).

This debate reminds me of that time I had a summer romance with Angelina Jolie. It was quite a few years back at this point. She and I met on the Boardwalk in a sleepy coastal town. It started innocently enough, sharing ice cream cones and sneaking a kisses while sunbathing.

But quickly we became passionate lovers. It was honestly the best sex I've ever had. I won't bore you with the details. However one day while making love in the shower for the fourth time that morning, I noticed that Angie occasionally neglected my testicles while going down on me.

It really bothered me. I mean she was supposed to be some great lover--maybe even the best lover in the world. And yet, sometimes my boys were missing out on the fun. I analyzed the delimma with my good friend Brad Pitt. Ultimately we decided Angie and I should call it quits.

I still think about her occasional failure to play with my balls. It's all I think about really.
Billy Bob? That you?
Brad here mate. How’s it going?

Back to off topic in the Dele thread...
I’d rather Kane miss that one than pass it to Stirling to miss it. He has every right as England’s number 1 striker to take that on. Stirling would have put it over the bar and ended up on his arse anyway.

Back
Top Bottom