Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All signs lead to Dele Alli leaving Tottenham - Jermaine Jenas
All signs lead to Alli leaving - Jenas

Much about nothing article. Why the beeb have to post this kinda crap is beyond me.

So according to Jenas, if you're performing below average, not contributing anything to the side and are hideously out of form, all that needs to be done is be shown some love, start ahead of better players and everything will be alright.

Weird that Jenas would go for Mourinho yet there's zero mention of Gareth Southgate, who also sees how bang average Dele has been and hasn't selected him for the England squad on a few occasions...

Jenas is an horrendous pundit - I never understood the love he got from those on here when he first started doing his punditry as if he gave out any knowledge. I assume it may have been because he was complimentary towards Pochettino and Spurs at the time but he's never really said anything useful and doesn't seem to have any knowledge of the game.

What's with the Mourinho agenda that Jenas has anyway? By listening to him, you'd think he was an ex-Woolwich player.

You might want to get used to Jenas, he's being hotly tipped as the successor to Lineker.

Absolutely, he is playing right into the hands of what football is in 2020, where it’s all looks and you don’t have to care or use your talent at all, millennial driven participation award wankers

Just replace MOTD with MOTDX altogether where goals, trophies and winning isn’t even discussed its about how players are feeling, keepy ups and what colour their hair is that week

Absolute cunts

So according to Jenas, if you're performing below average, not contributing anything to the side and are hideously out of form, all that needs to be done is be shown some love, start ahead of better players and everything will be alright.

Weird that Jenas would go for Mourinho yet there's zero mention of Gareth Southgate, who also sees how bang average Dele has been and hasn't selected him for the England squad on a few occasions...

Jenas is an horrendous pundit - I never understood the love he got from those on here when he first started doing his punditry as if he gave out any knowledge. I assume it may have been because he was complimentary towards Pochettino and Spurs at the time but he's never really said anything useful and doesn't seem to have any knowledge of the game.

What's with the Mourinho agenda that Jenas has anyway?
By listening to him, you'd think he was an ex-Woolwich player.

He's smarting over Poch.

Beyond that he's a populist voice for hire.... A company man.

All signs lead to Dele Alli leaving Tottenham - Jermaine Jenas
All signs lead to Alli leaving - Jenas

Much about nothing article. Why the beeb have to post this kinda crap is beyond me.

Jenas falls over himself to slag off Spurs to appeal to the majority.

He'd do well to just not speak about us at all but he actively goes out of his way to shit on us as a "Spurs Legend".

The man would get a woolwich tattoo to prove how unbiased he is.

Jenas falls over himself to slag off Spurs to appeal to the majority.

He'd do well to just not speak about us at all but he actively goes out of his way to shit on us as a "Spurs Legend".

The man would get a woolwich tattoo to prove how unbiased he is.
What the hell are you talking about? Did you not hear his co-commentary in Amsterdam. The guy was in bits. He’s just telling it like it is from a player’s perspective.

Back
Top Bottom