Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then again, imagine Dele doing it to Hugo or another senior squad member.....

Hugo doesn't have the cut for it.

The meme is usually saved for people that have a skin fade (or a bald head). Hence the slapping of the skin at the back of the head on both Doherty and Bergwijn (and when Dier done it to him)

Last edited:
Then again, imagine Dele doing it to Hugo or another senior squad member.....
That’s where the problem lies. He wouldn’t and the wrong person personality wise will know it, understand it as a lack if respect and instinctively react badly.

Certain ppl who even seem chilled normally would react very badly to shit like that. I’d have hit Dele hard enough back that he would know never to do any shit like that to me again.

Hugo doesn't have the cut for it.

The meme is usually saved for people that have a skin fade. Hence the slapping of the skin at the back of the head on both Doherty and Bergwijn (and when Dier done it to him)

......Hilarious/fascinating, I'm sure.:pochrolleyes:

That’s where the problem lies. He wouldn’t and the wrong person personality wise will know it, understand it as a lack if respect and instinctively react badly.

Certain ppl who even seem chilled normally would react very badly to shit like that. I’d have hit Dele hard enough back that he would know never to do any shit like that to me again.

I can well imagine the scenes if you were to do that to a dozen people in a pub, probably 10/12 would at the very least stand nose-to-nose with you and tell you to fuck off.

I'm not the one taking a meme seriously or getting worked up about it.

:mourbringit:

I'm not worked up.... I'm simply passing comment.

I can only assume if you find it amusing that you're actually a Dele/Lingard type man-baby in real life.

Last edited:
I can well imagine the scenes if you were to do that to a dozen people in a pub, probably 10/12 would at the very least stand nose-to-nose with you and tell you to fuck off.

But why would you do it to a dozen people in a pub?

Did Dele?

Or did Dele do it to two team mates he sees and talks to every single day of his life, who proceeded to laugh about a meme there is a high chance they've seen and laughed at in the past.

I'm not worked up.... I'm simply passing comment.

I can only assume if you find it ammusing that you're actually a Dele/Lingard type man-baby in real life.

I don't find that particular meme funny, no.

But amazingly, when you're around people you know and are friends with. You do stupid shit that you find funny. Unless you're a boring cunt, of course.

But why would you do it to a dozen people in a pub?

Did Dele?

Or did Dele do it to two team mates he sees and talks to every single day of his life, who proceeded to laugh about a meme there is a high chance they've seen and laughed at in the past.

You simply wouldn't.... And that's my point.

Re-read my orignal post Totti.... It's nothing new..... It's school-boy shit.

Last edited:
I don't find that particular meme funny, no.

But amazingly, when you're around people you know and are friends with. You do stupid shit that you find funny. Unless you're a boring cunt, of course.

Well, we're only talking about that "particular meme". :roll:

Like I said: ......Hilarious/fascinating, I'm sure.

You simply wouldn't.... And that's my point.

Re-read my orignal post Totti.... It's nothing new..... It's school-boy shit.

So how is Dele doing it with his friends the same as someone doing it to a dozen strangers in a pub?

It's a meme. No different to the players doing the Harlem shake.

Again, this is because it's Dele. That much is obvious.

Don't worry, I am sure Bergwijn or Doherty will get their "revenge" when Dele gets a fresh trim. I wonder if they'll get the same treatment.

Eric Dier certainly didn't when he done it FOUR years ago.

So how is Dele doing it with his friends the same as someone doing it to a dozen strangers in a pub?

The point being, regardless of group-isms, is that it's still not something that everyone will take kindly to.

eg. Is Bergwijn laughing cos he thinks it's funny or is he just towing the line cos he's one of the proverbial new kids....? Dembele used to have a fade... You think Dele would pull that shit on him? Bollocks he would.

It's a meme. No different to the players doing the Harlem shake.

Again, this is because it's Dele. That much is obvious.

Don't pull that bollocks on me.....

It's not the same as a funky handshake or some shit either.

eg. Is Bergwijn laughing cos he thinks it's funny or is he just towing the line cos he's one of the proverbial new kids....? Dembele used to have a fade... You think Dele would pull that shit on him? Bollocks he would.

I mean, Bergwijn is probably laughing because he got caught slipping.

And no. Dembele didn't have a fade at all. Certainly not a skin fade.

Then again, I forgot Dembele was a hard nut who couldn't have a joke.

Don't worry, I am sure Bergwijn or Doherty will get their "revenge" when Dele gets a fresh trim. I wonder if they'll get the same treatment.

Your perspective here is that of a 12 year old.

Eric Dier certainly didn't when he done it FOUR years ago.

What's that got to with anything? (Fuck all apart from the fact that maybe you'd expect them both to have grown up a little more by now......)

I mean, Bergwijn is probably laughing because he got caught slipping.

Listen to yourself.... Seriously... How old are you?

And no. Dembele didn't have a fade at all. Certainly not a skin fade.

You seem awfully clued up about what is or isn't viable for this silly little meme...... :roll:

Then again, I forgot Dembele was a hard nut who couldn't have a joke.

Of course you knew him well I guess.... :roll:

(My point was about seniority/respect/maturity.)

Honestly, Totti.... Are you still in your teens or is this some sad grab at projecting that you're still down with the kids?

Listen to yourself.... Seriously... How old are you?

Was 'caught slipping' not a phrase used in the 60s? Genuine question. I've been using the term for over a decade. Maybe it's where me and you grew up.

You seem awfully clued up about what is or isn't viable for this silly little Meme...... :roll:

I mean, I'm obviously clued up on Mousa Dembeles hairstyles.

Honestly, Totti.... Are you still in your teens or is this some sad grab and projecting that you're still down with the kids?

Nope. Just find it funny that people of a certain age are getting angry at people younger than them having a little joke on social media.

Was 'caught slipping' not a phrase used in the 60s?

It's not your turn of phrase that's coming off as childish.....

I mean, I'm obviously clued up on Mousa Dembeles hairstyles.

......Your juvenile tact continues. Well done.

Nope. Just find it funny that people of a certain age are getting angry at people younger than them having a little joke on social media.

Nah, like I said, not angry..... Just passing comment. So please grow up and stop with the childish "Hahah; You're triggered" projection.

You're coming off like a bit of a prick at this point, mind. So consider me mildly irritated by you if that gives you a kick,

Back
Top Bottom