Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pogba is a cunt though tbf
Mourinho’s the biggest cunt in football tbh.

What about Shaw? His turnaround was even more remarkable than Pogba’s.

At least Pogba was similar to N’Dombele in that there were a few flashes here and there.

Mourinho has us believing Shaw was finished (similar to Dele & Winks) and now he’s been the best left back this season.

All he does is spend big and blame the players. How about some cohesive tactics?!

Looking forward to you explaining why Pogba wasn’t sent off as you disagreed!
Trotter

Because it was not a sending off offence.
It wasn't an elbow, it was side of arm placed to the side of an opponents face, similar to what you see 50 times a match when a central defender and centre forward challenge for an aerial ball.
It wasn't "thrown", wasn't an elbow and wasn't with excessive force. It just does not qualify as a red card offence, which is also why VAR quickly cleared it.
Was just about worthy of a yellow as it can be classified as reckless rather than just careless, which would mean no card at all, but really it is borderline yellow/no card, not close to being worthy of a red.

I, along with all Ref Watch panellists and about 80% of the Sky Sports community who voted all thought that it wasn't a red card offence.
Whereas they all thought, as did I, and the public voting did with a large margin also that the Cavani disallowed goal should have been allowed=, and VAR should not have got involved.

Last edited:
What doesn't help is jumping on something that has been edited to make it into something that it isn't!

I was on Instagram last night when that got posted "live". I've never been/visited a "live" stream on Instagram before, so the fact it was Dele and the general curiosity of wanting to know what a live stream was I clicked on it within 30 seconds of it going live.

From the moment it went live every time he spoke to the camera he touched his cap. Every time he changed a music track he wanted those tuned in he touched his cap. BECAUSE he was doing it so often, someone listening/watching then typed "touch your cap if you want to go to Woolwich". Another person then wrote, "touch your cap if you want to go to PSG".

I quickly realised that this isn't the type of content a 53yr old grandad will get much out of and I checked out. Looks like the "touch your cap" comments continued after I left. He was barely looking at the comments, he was changing the tunes in his car.

Just thought I'd put the record straight before you get to the inevitable "touch your cap if you finger kids" comment that almost inevitably followed and now is 100% proof he's a pedo.

Please, people!
What ? Dele touches kids ?

It's a joke mate. But genuinely would surprise me if someone asked it, as those people saying to him "touch your cap if..............." were coming from scores of people.
I know mate. I was joking in reply. You were right in your point. It can be too easy to jump on things and accept them as reported, when that is not what happened.

I know mate. I was joking in reply. You were right in your point. It can be too easy to jump on things and accept them as reported, when that is not what happened.
And it was specifically aimed at you either mate, just jumping on it before it escalates. I've done it personally so many times, social media lends itself to this.

Because it was not a sending off offence.
It wasn't an elbow, it was side of arm placed to the side of an opponents face, similar to what you see 50 times a match when a central defender and centre forward challenge for an aerial ball.
It wasn't "thrown", wasn't an elbow and wasn't with excessive force. It just does not qualify as a red card offence, which is also why VAR quickly cleared it.
Was just about worthy of a yellow as it can be classified as reckless rather than just careless, which would mean no card at all, but really it is borderline yellow/no card, not close to being worthy of a red.

I, along with all Ref Watch panellists and about 80% of the Sky Sports community who voted all thought that it wasn't a red card offence.
Whereas they all thought, as did I, and the public voting did with a large margin also that the Cavani disallowed goal should have been allowed=, and VAR should not have got involved.
Thank you for your detailed explanation but I’m afraid that I disagree in that I thought it similar to a forearm smash used in old time wrestling and has no place on a football field

Pogba knew exactly what he was doing and typical of the player

But it’s all about opinions

Dier’s another one that can fuck off. Poch gave him a career and those Amazon scenes were he made out to Mugabe that Poch was crazy for trying to usher him out...
I wasn't commenting on Eric's ability or whether Eric should stay or go. It was on his appearance on gogglebox with Dele, and how different they are now. They had an amazing bromance, but Eric seems to have matured as a person, whereas Dele is still like a little kid.
If you're interested in what I think about their value to the team as players, I wouldn't be upset if they were moved on, especially if we can get a decent wedge for them. I think they have deteriorated due to being overplayed/injuries/illness (Eric) / complacency (Dele). I'm not sure that there is a way back for either of them, but if another coach can get them back to their best, it would be fantastic for the team, and that's all I really care about.

Mourinho’s the biggest cunt in football tbh.

What about Shaw? His turnaround was even more remarkable than Pogba’s.

At least Pogba was similar to N’Dombele in that there were a few flashes here and there.

Mourinho has us believing Shaw was finished (similar to Dele & Winks) and now he’s been the best left back this season.

All he does is spend big and blame the players. How about some cohesive tactics?!
If all that’s true why did Jose give Shaw a five year new contract just before he was sacked?

Maybe he thought that he was motivating Shaw and actually rated him?

Not defending Jose slagging him off publicly btw

Keep everything like that in house!

I wasn't commenting on Eric's ability or whether Eric should stay or go. It was on his appearance on gogglebox with Dele, and how different they are now. They had an amazing bromance, but Eric seems to have matured as a person, whereas Dele is still like a little kid.
If you're interested in what I think about their value to the team as players, I wouldn't be upset if they were moved on, especially if we can get a decent wedge for them. I think they have deteriorated due to being overplayed/injuries/illness (Eric) / complacency (Dele). I'm not sure that there is a way back for either of them, but if another coach can get them back to their best, it would be fantastic for the team, and that's all I really care about.
How come Dier gets the excuses and Dele doesn’t?

Dele played far More than Dier in Poch’s last 15 months and he had a big hamstring tear.

INTERESTING

If all that’s true why did Jose give Shaw a five year new contract just before he was sacked?

Maybe he thought that he was motivating Shaw and actually rated him?

Not defending Jose slagging him off publicly btw

Keep everything like that in house!
I thought Jose had no say over who came in or who got contracts at Utd, so we can’t hold the £400mil spend against him?

It’s Woodward’s fault just like it’s all Levy’s right?

How come Dier gets the excuses and Dele doesn’t?

Dele played far More than Dier in Poch’s last 15 months and he had a big hamstring tear.

INTERESTING
Sorry I wasn't clear, the injury and overplaying was meant for both, I just put the illness (appendix and something else?) against Eric's name as I don't think Dele suffered in that way.

Yes we won, But dele just streaming himself lisening to music and drinking (soft drink) or (Alchol) no idea , whats happened to him? Really dont know whats happened to him, Money gone to his head? Hes stealing a living at the moment as he is meant to be a first teamer but dont seem very bothered maybe he could be struggling mentally? No idea but i think we got to move him on

Yes we won, But dele just streaming himself lisening to music and drinking (soft drink) or (Alchol) no idea , whats happened to him? Really dont know whats happened to him, Money gone to his head? Hes stealing a living at the moment as he is meant to be a first teamer but dont seem very bothered maybe he could be struggling mentally? No idea but i think we got to move him on
Even his pal Mason knows he's shit

I think he should start every game the rest of the season. He needs to get a run of games to see if he can get some of his confidence back. The season is pretty much over and hard to argue he is worse than the usual starters.

Back
Top Bottom