Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Youth players are like lottery tickets, the more you have the better chance of hitting the jackpot. It's so unpredictable and you never know how they'll develop. Harry Kane is the prime example of this. Winks, Onomah, and Veljkovic all look like good prospects but at the same time we know that percentage wise there is a minimal chance of them all making it. Adding Alli into the mix just gives us another chance of producing a quality young player.

I seem to recall Poch being spotted in the stands at that League Cup game between MK Dons and Man U. I think people assumed he was checking out the stadium but, if I recall correctly, in an interview he said that he was scouting players.
:pochsmirk:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...d-alli?CMPID=FBUK_150202_TottenhamWinAlliRace

Fuck yeah cunts, 500 pages later and we have a new player that won't join till the summer.

From now on im going to call him bam bam
Nailed it mate .
bam-bam-o.gif

Signing for the future no doubt. Especially seeing that we have Bentaleb and Mason doing so well at the moment

Classic ENIC transfer - one with profit on mind first and foremost

Back
Top Bottom