Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wary of over hyping him but this lad looks excellent. Possibly one of the biggest potentials we've had since Bale and even Bale wasn't looking this good at that age.

Reminds me about of Gerrard. Not sure why. Perhaps it's his movement and frame. Could be a super star for us.

Only downside as always is if he is as good as he seems how long will we be able to keep hold of him.....hopefully long enough that we're at a level he would be happy with.

It's very very exciting young squad of we can keep them all together....and show a little bit of patience. (LOL at that last bit right!)
:allitongue::bentaleblol::dier::sonhmm::pritchardeyes::kaneear::eriksenlol::clintonohshit:
Serious potential there...

Ps we need a Mason emoji!

I'm awed by his composure on the pitch. He is a teenager who has moved up two levels. He obviously has tremendous skills and a creative mind, but it his patience and maturity that I simply could not have expected to see from such a young player. He's going to be brilliant I think.

MOTM IMO. between him and Son.

we need to make a gif nutmeg library and update it when he does another. Not sure if google image server can handle the bandwidth of a season of those though.

Genuine question, can you name a 19 year old with more potential in world football?
Anthony Martial-apparently....
:ledley:
On a more serious note, there can't be many with such scope. He is one talented young lad & when he fills out he's going to be an incredible specimen. Add even more power to what he already has, his skill & that competitive streak then you have a worldie on your books.

I'm awed by his composure on the pitch. He is a teenager who has moved up two levels. He obviously has tremendous skills and a creative mind, but it his patience and maturity that I simply could not have expected to see from such a young player. He's going to be brilliant I think.
He ran the fucking game :eriksenlol:

19. Signed him from fucking MK. Ran the game. :pochlol:

Literally the best player ever

We just got to foster a winning mentality in the next couple seasons or you know he will go.

He's no Kane or Mason or even Bentaleb, though the latter's agent has got really mouthy, he'll stay if we are winning things.

Genuine question, can you name a 19 year old with more potential in world football?

The crazy thing is grizzled midfield veteran Bentaleb is only a few months older...

I love what Poch has done with the place. IMO if Sherwood goes down in flames manager wise, we should throw money at him to coach the youth again.

He's prideful but I still think we killed a crazy 1000 yard stare golden goose of a man who can spot/develop talent early.

I don't think he was a good tactician so he's not the best manager IMO. But his legacy is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom