Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My only major gripe with Alli is the shit show of a chant we have for him (the hokey kokey one). About time we gave him a proper chant.

Came up with this (to the tune of the Ross Barkley chant but all our other chants e.g. the Eriksen one are nicked anyway)

We've got a gem in Dele Alli
A better teenager you'll not see
He plays in midfield with Eric Dier
Together the best duo in the league
And when he plays in white
We'll beat the Woolwich shite
Cos Alli is a yid like you and me

Could be pretty special if we got it bouncing like the Everton one

Whilst I thought he was good today, I didn't think he was anywhere near MOTM and thought that should have gone to Lamela. But the ceiling for this guy is so damn high. It's obvious he's going to get on in the England game (I think Dier will miss out) - so it's a shame he won't get his rest but I just love seeing him play.

Good battling performance, like many others. But can't really say he is immerse. An above average no more performance of he is 27. A few times he kept the ball for too long and lost it (can understand decision making comes with experience). To be fair, he didn't make any silly mistake

Media and Gooners been bigging-up Cazorla for best part of two years.

Alli absolutely pwned him yesterday. And now they're claiming he was "unwell" and "barely conscious" (LOL).

Anyone can splash the cash on a proven player from Lyon/Sampdoria/Wolfsburg etc., but to see someone from MK Dons and realise that he will both excel AND hit the ground running in the Premier takes vision and balls. Signing of the season. (Yes, I know it was *technically* last season but still.)

lol - Cazorla is utterly finished - he's 31 next month

Would never start of Chavs, Utd or City

Last edited:
My only major gripe with Alli is the shit show of a chant we have for him (the hokey kokey one). About time we gave him a proper chant.

Came up with this (to the tune of the Ross Barkley chant but all our other chants e.g. the Eriksen one are nicked anyway)

We've got a gem in Dele Alli
A better teenager you'll not see
He plays in midfield with Eric Dier
Together the best duo in the league
And when he plays in white
We'll beat the Woolwich shite
Cos Alli is a yid like you and me

Could be pretty special if we got it bouncing like the Everton one

I still think "Alli Bomaye" is the obvious and best of all possible chants.

Good battling performance, like many others. But can't really say he is immerse. An above average no more performance of he is 27. A few times he kept the ball for too long and lost it (can understand decision making comes with experience). To be fair, he didn't make any silly mistake
:dembele:

I genuinely can't understand what you are trying to say here.

He just cleaned Martials clock with a great last ditch tackle great all round performances now get him off so he is fresh to kick the fuck out of the east london inbred shitcunts

Back
Top Bottom