Deloitte money league. Financial reports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to say this quietly (don't want to scare the Levy bots) far from the precipice of oblivion.. there is a small but significant window for Spurs here. Chelsea will have to contract no matter what happens. United is a mess with Pogba and Ronaldo off and a D.O.F who will have to get on with Ten Hag or Pochettino (neither of whom are easy). If Spurs buy well and do have the backing coming to put 150 m on the table to compete for: Bissouma, Philips,Dejir, Savic, Liveramento, Wijndulm, David. Epl ready players...I think we could Gate crash big. I think we will win our first silverware in decades next season and have a golden period.

I'm going to say this quietly (don't want to scare the Levy bots) far from the precipice of oblivion.. there is a small but significant window for Spurs here. Chelsea will have to contract no matter what happens. United is a mess with Pogba and Ronaldo off and a D.O.F who will have to get on with Ten Hag or Pochettino (neither of whom are easy). If Spurs buy well and do have the backing coming to put 150 m on the table to compete for: Bissouma, Philips,Dejir, Savic, Liveramento, Wijndulm, David. Epl ready players...I think we could Gate crash big. I think we will win our first silverware in decades next season and have a golden period.
I'll have what you're having, and then I'll have it again when it comes to pass.

Or not.

:dawsonmean:

The chance is real small but significant the only problem is...the drinks are on him....:levystare:
Guardiola's contract is up at the end of next season, really interesting to see what he does, my gut says he stays and signs a new deal, given the backing the club has, the infrastructure that's been built the job is arguably easier for him at City than at any of the other Elite Clubs around the World. In addition, Xavi looks to be laying down some fantastic foundations at Barca, he didn't enjoy is spell at Bayern (the board didn't like him much there too).

Also, Klopp has publicly said he's leaving Liverpool the year after next, he's more than likely to take a spell out of the game and become a surf instructor in Thaiti than jump back into another high profile club. Also, some of their players will qualify for a pension soon.

Liverpool without Klopp seems a bigger issue than City with Pep, I think City will just keep churning out league winning performances year after year. Will take a freak year for them not to be in contention. But agree there is a small window of opportunity there, it does require others to go a bit tits up though.

Back
Top Bottom