Describe how much of a wanker Gary Neville is in 5 words or less

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Penis Snake ll​
What the fuck is that

One of the only good things about Kane fucking off to City is that the Manure fans will blow a fuse about Neville's role in it all. He was fine fucking over Spurs because he is a spiteful little shit, but now it is looking unlikely he will double down on doing what he did to get him to Manure instead.

I have literally no idea about the WC but much like his hatred of the proposed ESL, I'm going to assume his criticism of the world cup means his employer don't have the rights to broadcast it.

That's 98 words. Get out

I actually like him, he's certainly raised the bar of punditry and analysis, the bar was on the floor mind.

The problem I have with him is twofold:

1/ There's too much of him - Co-comms, Studio Pundit, Pitchside pundit (pre & post games), MNF, own podcast/show, own newspaper Column, plus many more bits throughout the week.
2/ Abuse of the above media position to further the narrative in favour of Utd. - Specifically a) in reducing the expectation of Utd, whilst increasing the expectation on rival contenders. b) The blatant tapping up of rival players/managers. His pursuit of Poch was a one-man campaign, it was so obsessive he would talk about it whilst being on co-coms for a Brighton v Wolves match, it was so bad that even their own fans commented on it!

It's this last point that caused me to turn on him though.....................

Mum should've kept the stork.
152 words. You can get out too

Back
Top Bottom