DESK, One Has to Go.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would YOU sell first?

• Total voters
None - don't want to see any of them leave.

But what surprises me, is how many people don't seem to rate Dele. For me, out of that lot, he's the one with the most natural touch who can do stuff that makes me think "Wow" the most often. Some of his touches put a smile on my face and he's the kind of player I would pay money to watch.

For me Eriksen and Kane are probably the more complete players, but I enjoy watching Dele more.

Honestly, dele might be the most important player at the moment. None of the other players find space like he does and he is also probably our best CM as long as he’s paired with a defensive midfielder.

If it was assumed all were staying I'd sell Dele. Can't remember seeing him step up in a big game. Seems to dominate lower level opposition only and would command a high fee given hes young and English.
Yeah no impact, scored against Chavs in our only win at their place in the last 25+ years, also remember when he scored a brace to end Chavs 11 wins run a few seasons ago? Yeah he’s shit fucking sell..........

Dele hasn't scored in big games.

Just goals against Madrid, Man Utd, Woolwich, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, a World Cup quarter final and twice in FA Cup semi finals.

Fucking small time player

Never said he didn't score kid. Just said he doesn't step up. Goals are great but a lot of games his overall input isn't what I'd like.

Never said he didn't score kid. Just said he doesn't step up. Goals are great but a lot of games his overall input isn't what I'd like.

Same could be said about Eriksen to be fair.

Dele was probably our second best player against Liverpool behind Lucas too.

Same could be said about Eriksen to be fair.

Dele was probably our second best player against Liverpool behind Lucas too.
What was it that Lucas did with the ball that impressed you so much against Liverpool? Was it the way he stuck it under his shirt after scoring to thank God for allowing him to impregnate his wife again?

People just aren't being objective. I get that everyone's pissed because he's probably looking to move, but come on, he's now less influential than Alli ?

Bullshit.

This just isn't rational. People are saying Eriksen hasn't been at his best lately, and I personally don't think anyone has, including Alli or Kane for much of the season (when they played) and it's got a lot to do with many other factors, the fatigue of our whole team after a WC and no pre season, having no discernible midfield, Pochettino playing stupid formats with players out of position almost every week - but all that aside Eriksen at "meh" level is still more often than not our most influential outfield player.

Kane is uber, and runs him very close, but we've proven every time he's out that we've barely missed him in terms of performances and results. Alli has enormous bouts of poor form, frequently. And his meh is a fuck of a lot lower than Eriksen's "meh". Alli at his best creates half the chances for other people Eriksen does. Sees the ball 20% less. Assists less. Scores less (or the same). At his worst he's seeing the ball 25 times a game, not 35-45 like Eriksen at his worst.

There's no way if you have a choice of Eriksen for the next 5 years or Alli that you logically choose Alli.

86.5% chose Eriksen

Stats don’t lie remember. Accept that the vast majority of people have come around to the fact hes been shit, and they’ve had enough.

No one cares that he ran around a lot anymore.

What was it that Lucas did with the ball that impressed you so much against Liverpool? Was it the way he stuck it under his shirt after scoring to thank God for allowing him to impregnate his wife again?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom