Did you renew your season ticket 22/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you renew your season ticket

• yes

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • never previously had a season ticket but getting one now

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
Have renewed and hoping for a relocation. I’ve done it mainly as a hefty down payment for away games. Although my points really slipped this year, I do still love those away day moments.

I came into this season with no expectations at all.

Then the hope levels got raised.

Then they were dented again.

I now see a team bottling it again.

It's a never ending cycle as we never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Renew my £1350 Season Ticket?

Course I did.

COYL!

This was my first ST and I'm dropping down to a OH+. With the exception of our last three games, none have sold out which means the 7 games I couldn't make this year I lost money.

Chances are I can go to as many games next year and save some cash lol. And move around the stadium.

Didn't renew. I actually forgot but glad I didn't tbh - I haven't really enjoyed going that much recently and it is costing a fortune. 22 years a season ticket holder now over.

Well if the circa 22% in this poll is representative of the 42k STs then that equates to 9.1k non-renewals. Hefty.

It is hefty, but I would assume there’s a percentage of natural turnover every year anyway so the important bit is whether that’s significantly higher than other years. The other interesting thing to see will be how far down the waiting list they have to go to replace those 9k people.

Yes I did last week.
My reasoning was that I want to go to a few more away games when I can, and it will probably take another year before I get enough.
Personally, there is still a certain cachet about being a ST holder, especially for a female - for whatever reason, some guys don't believe that a woman can be as passionate about a football club as a man!
Also, I still hope for a Cup Final appearance, and wouldn't want to miss out.

It is hefty, but I would assume there’s a percentage of natural turnover every year anyway so the important bit is whether that’s significantly higher than other years. The other interesting thing to see will be how far down the waiting list they have to go to replace those 9k people.

In the old ground it was 500 per season. I believe in the new one it has been in the region of 10%.
Last season, people who had only just bought memberships were offered STs immediately.

In the old ground it was 500 per season. I believe in the new one it has been in the region of 10%.
Last season, people who had only just bought memberships were offered STs immediately.
Yeah these days if you want a ST you will get one

Back
Top Bottom