Did you renew your season ticket 22/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you renew your season ticket

• yes

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • never previously had a season ticket but getting one now

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
I'm gutted I lost all of my Ticketing Points as a member, when I got my ST(I was part of the extra seats at Wembley allocation), so find it nigh on inpossible to get away tickets. Plenty old-timers I know, snap them up, even if they don't plan on going, sell them to friends, and still get the points. I've renewed in the hope of some decent football, and earning some more points.
This is the thing that hurts the most. 25 years and back to 0

I'm gutted I lost all of my Ticketing Points as a member, when I got my ST(I was part of the extra seats at Wembley allocation), so find it nigh on inpossible to get away tickets. Plenty old-timers I know, snap them up, even if they don't plan on going, sell them to friends, and still get the points. I've renewed in the hope of some decent football, and earning some more points.
This is the thing that hurts the most. 25 years and back to 0

If you're a member, ticketing points don't mean a great deal.

I never seemed to have that much trouble getting away tickets as a member.
I'm guessing more ST holders are wanting to attend away matches these days, as the £30 maximum ticket price has made it much more attractive, as I remember paying almost £90 for a Manchester City away ticket. before that came in.
How long ago was that?

In 2014-15 only five matches went to points for ST holders, so most matches would have gone to members too. The following year almost 50% went to points and the year after that (2016/17, the year the £30 away cap started) all but three did. Since 2017/18 all have gone to points for ST holders.
Much better when we were crap. If this season goes as we think it might, it will be a nightmare trying to get a ticket.
Danny Kelly lives in Ireland and has 2 season tickets. I may ask him for one as he just passes them on to relatives.
I gave up getting tickets in the home support . Cannot sit on my hands any more when we score.
Get chucked out now.

Back
Top Bottom