Dinamo Tbilisi away- Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I brought tickets for next weeks game a few days back, expecting us to struggle to beat Tiblisi away. I'm kind of annoyed really as it's pretty much game over. I'm hoping the likes of Chadli, Paulinho, Capoue and Sandro start next week, can't see it though as we have a game against some small time South-east London outfit 3 days later

I brought tickets for next weeks game a few days back, expecting us to struggle to beat Tiblisi away. I'm kind of annoyed really as it's pretty much game over. I'm hoping the likes of Chadli, Paulinho, Capoue and Sandro start next week, can't see it though as we have a game against some small time South-east London outfit 3 days later

Actually, I'd say there's a very real chance you'd see Sandro. I'd assume Kaboul will also likely get another full 90 in. Would be a perfect way for him to get a lot of minutes in a competitive fixture. You could also get a chance to see a few players who might not otherwise feature much throughout the season. Not a terrible outlook if you ask me.

Actually, I'd say there's a very real chance you'd see Sandro. I'd assume Kaboul will also likely get another full 90 in. Would be a perfect way for him to get a lot of minutes in a competitive fixture. You could also get a chance to see a few players who might not otherwise feature much throughout the season. Not a terrible outlook if you ask me.
I dont see any reason why Bale wont get a run out :baletroll:

Why did you expect us to struggle?

I dont see any reason why Bale wont get a run out :baletroll:

Haha ya know what now that you mention it, if Madrid fail to meet the asking price by the end of this week as it's therefore over as it's been rumored, there's actually a decent chance Bale might play for the sake of fitness with the NLD a few days later.

Haha ya know what now that you mention it, if Madrid fail to meet the asking price by the end of this week as it's therefore over as it's been rumored, there's actually a decent chance Bale might play for the sake of fitness with the NLD a few days later.
Was a 50/50 hope/troll post.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the game - could someone please offer a brief summary on our performance. Sounds like we dominated throughout.

Thanks in advance.

Didn't watch the game - could someone please offer a brief summary on our performance. Sounds like we dominated throughout.

Thanks in advance.

They were shit. Towsend was shit hot. Soldado was Berbatesque in his positioning and finishing. Rose scored a lovely goal. Chadli was creating chances for fun. Lloris had a few worldly saves. Harry Kane hit the post.

They were shit. Towsend was shit hot. Soldado was Berbatesque in his positioning and finishing. Rose scored a lovely goal. Chadli was creating chances for fun. Lloris had a few worldly saves. Harry Kane hit the post.
We are gonna win the Cup!

We are gonna win the Cup!

I try not to get too excited too soon but we have a system we are playing and it's working very well. I've not seen us play with the ball so well for a while. Will start getting more excited after the Swansea and Woolwich games if it's still working.

I try not to get too excited too soon but we have a system we are playing and it's working very well. I've not seen us play with the ball so well for a while. Will start getting more excited after the Swansea and Woolwich games if it's still working.
Technically, that's the league

:soldadowatch:

BSTNa_MPIMAAE1u_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom