Dinamo Tbilisi away- Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks upon his creation......and he sees that it is good....with a tear in eye.
68618.jpg

Blatant I'm a little t-pot smiley.

Why did you expect us to struggle?

Purely based on our away performances in the 2 last season in the Europa league. Although I fully expected us to qualify for the group stage the first leg I expected to be another dull away performance, which we would get nothing more then a 1 goal victory.

Actually, I'd say there's a very real chance you'd see Sandro. I'd assume Kaboul will also likely get another full 90 in. Would be a perfect way for him to get a lot of minutes in a competitive fixture. You could also get a chance to see a few players who might not otherwise feature much throughout the season. Not a terrible outlook if you ask me.

I completely agree, it's just that games I get to go to are few and far between and it just means I will have to wait a little longer to see our new players. Purely selfish. Truth be told I don't care who starts aslong as we don't lose 13-8

I completely agree, it's just that games I get to go to are few and far between and it just means I will have to wait a little longer to see our new players. Purely selfish. Truth be told I don't care who starts aslong as we don't lose 13-8

Could be worse, could be American and merely dream of the chance of a trip to the Lane ;) Hell, by the time I finish school and have an income that would allow me to be able to afford such a trip, no way Spurs will still be playing at the place whose images have been seared into my heart.

Back
Top Bottom