Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso on the bench is good to see.

Of course we all know what that means for us though right? He will come on for 15 minutes tonight, then on Sunday he'll play 30 minutes. He'll be declared fit to join Argentina during the break and will tear his hamstring again on international duty.

Would like to see Scarlett get some time, and I have no idea why we are running out Harry again for this one. There's no way Vini is in our future plans, but we might as well use him in these situations.

If Kane comes up with an injury in this game....

Damn, Bergwijn is really after playing his way into a rut. Hopefully a goal from the bench this evening (I find myself thinking this every week).

Fifa continues on with a scrappy 2-0 win . Lucas opening & Harry getting the second to seal the game in the 76th min

Sissoko had a good match & I had to check a few times to see if Winks was actually on the pitch

Put your last crumpet on it !

Pray I Hope GIF

Back
Top Bottom