Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football has been dead for ages - too much money and not enough consequences for playing shit. None of the players feel any affinity to the club and the only thing that might get dented is their egos...... But they're big enough in most players to take a little dent.

They'll still make more money this single month than most fans do in 5 or 6 years.
Absolutely
We can delude ourselves that x or y cares about the club or is passionate but the truth is - they don’t give a shit

One or two will post some pic on their twitter saying how sorry they are, the same old cliche crap whilst chilling with 200k in their bank account.

Levy needs to go. How many more years are we gonna put up with this shit. Fire works outside his house. Protests at the ground and training ground. He needs to fucking go!

If anyone can muck it up, we can! And don't call me Shirley :)

burn the witch halloween GIF

Football has been dead for ages - too much money and not enough consequences for playing shit. None of the players feel any affinity to the club and the only thing that might get dented is their egos...... But they're big enough in most players to take a little dent.

They'll still make more money this single month than most fans do in 5 or 6 years.
make that in a week! Shame they are not on performance related pay!

I just don't have any comeback to all the abuse from friends.. This is the worst result in 50 years probably. Let it go lads. Wirh new manager we'll be happy again. I WISH

I think the players are bored of joses bullshit. Actually think an alarm bell rang when we got knocked out by norwich in cup last year. That game was all over the place. Been farting around in striker department for years with kane. Just have 2 top strikers and a young player coming through. Our posession and midfield play has vanished. Full backs arent good enough and levy is a chairman who doesnt have ambition to win trophys. Just balance sheets with him. 2 years ago in CL final and now this. All levy had to do was listen to poch about rebuilding. Jose has to be fired. Untenable now. Cant go into final just park the bus. Rather have a go and be a loose cannon. Redknapp and sherwood together till end of season. Need some confidence boosting in that team.

Lets be brutally honest. Would any player in our squad get a game at City? We all know the answer.
Kane Son and Ndombele probably Reguilon too because under a modern progressive coach they have already proved they can complete right at the top of the game. See that's the worse part I 100% believe that Pep has this team in the top four and last 16. He never have brought Doggerty or played Dier and he showed years ago what should happen to Joe Hart.

Not much, hinting (some of) the players didn't care. Apologised on behalf of the team. Seemed resigned.
I wouldn't put it past him!

He might go before he's pushed... and blame EVERYONE and EVERYTHING other than him BEFORE he goes!

This might get messy from now!

Back
Top Bottom