Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You had a manager who loved this club and spoke about building us to win Leagues and CL's. You chose to fulfil your wet dream and hire a declining serial winner, except in your fantasy, you didn't have to back him. Levy & ENIC you absolutely fucking deserve this. The fans don't.
Poch was done. Burnt out, not good enough anymore we were in decline. Like we are now so levy needs to be as quick to pull the trigger because its getting worse

You have misread the room tonight Mick and misread me if you think I’m being false in my aggression and feelings about our team and manager tonight. That’s all I have to say.

I’ll overlook your insults about being spineless and shallow. This once.
Oh thanks, really - I'm blessed that you cut me some slack. Thank god - I'll sleep tonight now.

Ndombele. Sell him. Talented but fucking lazy. Cant complete 90 minutes and on same as kane. Sell him. Dier, sissoko, sanchez, davies, aurier, doherty all go. Bergwijn has got worse under jose. Was a bundle of energy and explosive when he arrived. He deserves another season with a positive coach. I will be amazed if jose is coach by weekend.

Genuinely cannot remember the last time the players looked like they were enjoying playing for the club, it's been so flat for sooooo long.

Dembele really was the glue. went downhill the day he left.

Club needs a massive lift

After the CL-final we were 2-3 world class players from establishing, and could have gotten them, Now we need 6-8 but won´t be able to attract them. This is on ENIC and Levy, FUCK YOU!!

Poch was done. Burnt out, not good enough anymore we were in decline. Like we are now so levy needs to be as quick to pull the trigger because its getting worse
Since Levy sacked Poch we have been awful and the decline of the club started the moment Poch said he needed to rebuild the team that finished second in the league and how can Levy throw money when Jose comes in but when Poch was there he was rebuilding a squad from nothing.

Back
Top Bottom