Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God I hope you fuck Mila Kunis.

are you gay mila kunis GIF

I really don't know where we go from here.
I've never seen a Spurs team so lacking in heart and fighting spirit.
Jose has to go but the question is what half decent manager would want to take on our shambles of a squad?
We need to move on a lot of these players always assuming that we could find anyone willing to take them on.

Maybe tonight was Jose's Vertonghen moment, where he realised he just can't cut it at the top level anymore. He came here to prove a point, and he has - just not the one he thought he was.

After the CL-final we were 2-3 world class players from establishing, and could have gotten them, Now we need 6-8 but won´t be able to attract them. This is on ENIC and Levy, FUCK YOU!!
What an awful demise in very little time under ENIC & levy. Hope they sell up in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom