Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They 100% dont care 😂😂 shit tactics aside did they honestly look like they gave a fuck out there??
Yeh - I get your point, but I’m not sure how to describe their performance - they were kind of running around a lot but just always second to the ball, always a bit late, always a bit clumsy, always a bit tired. I couldn’t pull up an individual as not caring, but maybe more not trying very hard?

Still can't get my head round this result. Zagreb were poor last week, barely a threat. All we need is one goal away and it's done and dusted. Why go there with half a reserve team and sit back? It just doesn't make any logical sense. Score your goal THEN start resting players and sitting back a bit. It's just bizarre

Too late & a poorly constructed rebuild. Expensive waste & we are barely any better off. Disaster
It’s not aged well, that’s for sure. Since Dembele and the decline of Eriksen, the team’s been in a downward spiral - we’ve bought substandard, but no-one was seriously expecting Doc to be so poor, the CBS to decline so rapidly and so on. PEH has been okay and Tanguy’s improved.

I’mlooking for positives on a very bad evening if you haven’t noticed!

Are you genuinely saying this was on Davies? When their goals all came from the R and C? Okay.
Not at all. Poch knew a number of players had to go. Dier for starters but jose gave him a new deal. Bizarre. Sissoko not good enough and like bambi on ice. Aurier an accident waiting to happen. Rose head was gone. May think i sound bizarre but jose has desroyed bergwijn and alli. Both players imo. Winks is a possession team player. Poch had a complex philosophy and we hardly sent any players on loan under him.

So underwhelming they made a champions league final and made the 2 best runs at the league in the last several decades.
But were pretty atrocious outside of that for the 18 months before Poch went. The performance tonight is frighteningly reminiscent of the CL final attitude to my mind. The team aged, two or three key players left and we ended up relying on squad players like Lucas and Coco. The first 11 are weaker than they were in the last season at WHL. Anyway - this is a retread of old news so I’ll say goodnight!

Back
Top Bottom