Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would prefer to not see Kane risking injury and think we would have been more than fine with Vinicius starting and Kane on the bench in case of emergency, which I don't think we ever come close to facing with this weak ass Zagreb team.

Good to see Lloris in there so Hart can't fuck it up but pretty telling that we can't even play our 2nd choice keeper in a game like this because of how unreliable he is.

Would prefer to not see Kane risking injury and think we would have been more than fine with Vinicius starting and Kane on the bench in case of emergency, which I don't think we ever come close to facing with this weak ass Zagreb team.

Good to see Lloris in there so Hart can't fuck it up but pretty telling that we can't even play our 2nd choice keeper in a game like this because of how unreliable he is.
Don't you think the reason Lloris and Kane are starting is BECAUSE the other 9 are pretty much the 'B' team??
We need SOME insurance in there!

Would like to see Scarlett get some time, and I have no idea why we are running out Harry again for this one. There's no way Vini is in our future plans, but we might as well use him in these situations.

If Kane comes up with an injury in this game....
Because our attack without Kane, Bale or Son against half decent opposition will be found out.

It's a chance to progress to the QFs of another cup I really don't get why people expect us to be resting players and playing youngsters etc.

No need to risk kane in this especially with son injured & bale fragile. They are poor & we should win with vinicius. I guess its jose's lack of faith in the players.

Back
Top Bottom