Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Words fucking fail me. Up there with some of the worst stinkers I've had the misfortune to see.

Players a bunch of spineless fucks.

Never thought I'd say this, but can't wait for the international break.

Absolute bullshit
Feel free to provide some counter bullshit demonstrating how at any point in recent memory he has single handedly dragged us out of the mire when all hope has been lost, put in a performance in one of the big games, or generally done anything remotely worthy of deserving this reputation of being far too good to slum it playing for lowly Tottenham?

If your answer involves scoring a brace at home to Crystal Palace, then don't bother.

I was expecting another turgid shitshow but I thought we'd still scrape through. Complete overhaul required this summer. Levy needs to not be a cunt (highly unlikely I know) and just get rid of the likes of dier,dele,doherty etc early and not fucking quibble over 2m,get them the fuck out the door and reinvest early. We all know how its gonna go down though. Groundhog day every year until enic finally fuck off.

Couldn't watch it live but recorded it, avoided the score, and thought I'd chill once home and see a boring, easy game and comfy progression.

Fuck me I'm still struggling to process it. Even in ET I thought, yep we've made a mess of it but we'll score the goal. Hell, even at 3-0 I thought we'd nick one.

What an utter embarrassment.

While I totally agree its not all on him and the players are an utter disgrace. He did it to himself by starting the spine of Dier, Sissoko and Winks.
Was asking for trouble, three players who are bang out of form and have a mistake in them.
He had to know that was a gamble, I think most people had given up on the top 4 after the Goon game at the weekend so he should have gone strongest 11 tonight as this was our whole season.

He was also too slow to change it tonight and let it coast for too long by the time he changed it the momentum was with them and the writing was on the wall.
If we can't see out a 2-0 first leg advantage against a mere Dinamo with our 2nd team, then of what use are they?

Even a 3-1 loss would have seen us through and both Mourinho and the players failed to achieve even that

Didnt watch the game but doubt I am going to bother with it

I have no problem with understanding your anger and pain - don't make the mistake of thinking that I'm brushing this off as an irrelevance, or that I don't care.
I have years of this stuff stacked up in my heart soul and psyche.

But posting whiny shit on here, lashing out at everything connected with the club, trashing players as if they were an amputee team that turned up without their prosthetics and rubbishing everything that the club is, and all it stands for IS NOT and admirable way of handling defeat or dealing with adversity.

I'm now getting votes to be banned, because I'm not blubbering like the mother of someone who just failed to win a beauty pageant.

Have some fucking personal pride, and pride in being a Spurs supporter, and take the defeat with some degree of dignity.
there is nothing to be proud of

Nobody has made anything of this and in the grand scheme of things it may not make much difference given how bad we were.

But I'm absolutely shocked that we as a club and certain fans on here were happy to reverse the order of the fixtures.
I know there are no fans in the ground but the team playing the second leg at home stands a better chance to go through and that's how we were drawn out.

Why the fuck didn't we kick up a fuss over having the fixtures reversed. The fact that there are no fans in the grounds means we could easily have played at home on the same night as Woolwich.

An example of the weak mentality we have at the club. Happy to bend over and get fucked by anyone and everyone.

Nobody has made anything of this and in the grand scheme of things it may not make much difference given how bad we were.

But I'm absolutely shocked that we as a club and certain fans on here were happy to reverse the order of the fixtures.
I know there are no fans in the ground but the team playing the second leg at home stands a better chance to go through and that's how we were drawn out.

Why the fuck didn't we kick up a fuss over having the fixtures reversed. The fact that there are no fans in the grounds means we could easily have played at home on the same night as Woolwich.

An example of the weak mentality we have at the club. Happy to bend over and get fucked by anyone and everyone.

Home/Away had nothing to do with this result.

With no fans in the stands I would love to hear the argument about how them being at home had anything to do with this result.

This result was due to us cruising last week instead of killing them off by 4-5 goals and then taking the second half off today. Nothing about where the games were played.

Back
Top Bottom