Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bin vote cast.

I only said 'go away'.

At least I didn't support apartheid or using the word 'paki'. Probably best you don't throw stones....

#JustSaying

But no worries, I'll put you on ignore and let you suffer your inevitable binning. No need to reply - ignore button used!
Neither have I, but good to know you are happy to jump on the TFC liars bandwagon

But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Search all you like, you will never find a quote from me that said I supported either of those things
Because I don't, and never have done.

cat dancing GIF

Neither have I, but good to know you are happy to jump on the TFC liars bandwagon

Search all you like, you will never find a quote from me that said I supported either of those things
Because I don't, and never have done.
In a lot of ways I agree with you Mick. I don't really need to vent my spleen with every misplaced pass and honestly, there's enough vitriol to go around.

That said, this is an internet forum that is not governed by your moral code or mine. Rightly or wrongly it doesn't matter, this will always be a place of extremes for obvious reasons.

I'm sure you're comfortable in your own beliefs and I welcome what you have to say when it's positive. Just don't expect the world to conform.

In a lot of ways I agree with you Mick. I don't really need to vent my spleen with every misplaced pass and honestly, there's enough vitriol to go around.

That said, this is an internet forum that is not governed by your moral code or mine. Rightly or wrongly it doesn't matter, this will always be a place of extremes for obvious reasons.

I'm sure you're comfortable in your own beliefs and I welcome what you have to say when it's positive. Just don't expect the world to conform.
It's hardly surprising that people vent and express anger after a performance and result like that. 'Superfans' lauding it over others because of their own reactions is simply a way of turning their anger on other fans rather than the club in order to massage their own inflated ego.

I do not think Tottenham has that strong of a team. We can discuss team spirit and the atmosphere in the locker room ( Jose could be at fault for that ).

But we have a saying here..."Ne možeš od govana napravit pitu..."

A rough translation would be : You can't make a nice pie out of shit.
Kane and Son are arguably world class. The rest is just a bunch of mercenaries getting paid way too much IMHO.

Best regards from Zagreb, Croatia!

It's hardly surprising that people vent and express anger after a performance and result like that. 'Superfans' lauding it over others because of their own reactions is simply a way of turning their anger on other fans rather than the club in order to massage their own inflated ego.
It isn't surprising and in a lot of ways that is the purpose here. I don't come here to read The Athletic analysis. I come here for heartbeat. Even when it tends toward hyperbole - which is rare to be fair.
ScratchyBelatedAmericanriverotter-small.gif

Can someone please give me the quick and dirty what in the absolute fuck happened yesterday? I was stuck without TV, phone, radio access yesterday after halftime.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
Quite possibly the worst post on TFC ever. EVER

I do not think Tottenham has that strong of a team. We can discuss team spirit and the atmosphere in the locker room ( Jose could be at fault for that ).

But we have a saying here..."Ne možeš od govana napravit pitu..."

A rough translation would be : You can't make a nice pie out of shit.
Kane and Son are arguably world class. The rest is just a bunch of mercenaries getting paid way too much IMHO.

Best regards from Zagreb, Croatia!
You should be proud of your team mate they put everything into the game last night and left every ounch of effort on the pitch.
We on the other hand arrived with the attitude that the game was already won.
I just wish some of our players would show the same effort in games as your team did last night maybe then we could have a bit of pride in our club again.
With this group of players we will be waiting a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom