Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dele 100
sissoko 80
dier 72
aurier 70
doherty 65
sanchez 65
davies 60
rose 60
winks 50

622k in wages combined that lot, would expect a massive upgrade in quality for that sort of outlay. that averages out to just under 70k and thats what lo celso is on..thats the sort of raw quality you should be getting for that money, not that pile of dross. how much would that lot fetch in transfer fees? 150m?

not one of them players when they leave here will ever be at a club or a standard anywhere near this level, bottom half prem at best for that lot, or some shit league like the french

Gonna spend my lunch break on the phone to cancel BT Sport :dude: :pochcry:

Update: can't, in contract til 2022. Just like Hugo Lloris.
I’ve got a rolling 30 day contract

Closing Time Vacation GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

dele 100
sissoko 80
dier 72
aurier 70
doherty 65
sanchez 65
davies 60
rose 60
winks 50

622k in wages combined that lot, would expect a massive upgrade in quality for that sort of outlay. that averages out to just under 70k and thats what lo celso is on..thats the sort of raw quality you should be getting for that money, not that pile of dross. how much would that lot fetch in transfer fees? 150m?

not one of them players when they leave here will ever be at a club or a standard anywhere near this level, bottom half prem at best for that lot, or some shit league like the french
Be a miracle if we got anywhere 150M for that lot. You couldn't give some of them away. Nobody is going to pay what Levy wants for that set of players. Either they need to be sold at bargain basement prices or we'll have all of them hanging around like Danny Rose for another 2 or 3 years which will just drag the dressing room down again.

So the team lost and somehow your first reaction was to come to this forum to offend me. You´re a sad case. I´ll keep here as long as I want and your witch-hunt crusade against me speaks volumes about you - nothing about me.

P.S: you deserve to be carded. I hope the rules are for everyone.

COYS
It was a disgraceful attack by a disgraceful poster

Don’t let the weeb upset you!

Yeah, we know all that, but what do you think now? Your hero has been found out mug. So fuck off and stop writing COYS. Nobody thinks you support Spurs.

Do the decent thing and fuck off. Your boring propaganda essays are numbered.
Get a grip Mr Blakey

You’re out of order!

Oh 100%

I feel We’ve been playing like garbage the whole of his reign almost.
Only now are we stopping getting lucky.

I think the players have a right to feel a little bit low on morale, so would I if I was asked to play anti football week in week out
Despite being very well paid for it

No pride
No passion
No loyalty
No professionalism

These players have made us a laughing stock!

dele 100
sissoko 80
dier 72
aurier 70
doherty 65
sanchez 65
davies 60
rose 60
winks 50

Christ in a nando's, those wages really are just another nail in the coffin.
Ohhhhh.... those are the players WAGES! For a moment there, I thought those were the players AGES that we're contractually allowed to sell them!

....and lest we forget, THIS was the match that was rearranged/swapped to suit Arseanal...
How we laughed and rejoiced at the 'advantage' it would give us ahead of the NLD by not having to travel halfway across Europe 3 days earlier.... well THAT worked out well!

The 'advantage' of playing the 2nd leg at home may well have meant a different outcome (we'd almost certainly gone out there to get a 0-0 draw.... rather than 'coasting' to a shocking defeat by 'protecting' a 2-goal lead and TOTALLY underestimating them!

In this of all years, I still can't work out why the two games COULDN'T have been played at home on the same night, as drawn....
There weren't any fans.... there weren't even any fans congregating outside in the pubs... so I GENUINELY don't know why they switched our game to our disadvantage.... other than to help Woolwich, like they've ALWAYS done, and to remind us of our place in the pecking order...

It frankly stinks!

....and if this IS somehow Karma for Llorente's non handball in the CL 2 seasons ago, and WE'RE STILL paying for it, then why the fuck don't every BIG MEGA RICH CLUB who have been benefiting from dodgy decisions for years get THEIR comeuppance?

I'm still waiting for the Pedro Mendes OT goal and Lasagnegate to right itself....

I'm still fucking waiting!!

Not a great time to exit European competition so early given all the noises about the future of European club competition being decided.

It seems to be touch and go whether we will be one of the favoured clubs in any super league or whatever revamped UEFA format that shakes out.

At things stand we are ranked 14th in Europe by UEFA, but only 6th highest of EPL clubs. Chelsea 13th, Woolwich 11th, Liverpool 9th, Man U 8th, City 5th.
Club coefficients | UEFA Coefficients

A EL final or win would have done us a lot of good in terms of our profile. I just hope the likes of Dier and Dele haven't cost us more than we thought.

As soon as I see Seesoko, Dier and Winks on the starting line up, I can see goal conceded but I thought 2 goals up we would be safe. I really do not understand people said the starting line up was defensive. No way at all. It was to get a 1 or 2 goals and then park the bus but the attack was too slow and too one-dimension. Perhaps Bale should have started.

Anyhow, the NLD and this game shows the real players attitude towards the coach or the club and if no change then I do not think the next manager will be able to do much.

Back
Top Bottom