Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko is the worst centre midfielder I have seen in over 20 years of supporting this club.

When he had the driving runs he at least brought something but now he is just fucking terrible
He's Ruel Fox/Andy Sinton 2:0
We signed him on the back of one good game against us!!!

To be fair, I wasn't expecting much more than this with the lineup, but they REALLY can't do much with our midfield so deep in attack. It's pretty obvious we are basically just finding ways to get to 90 without conceding.

Just not sure why you play Kane if that is your goal.

To be fair, I wasn't expecting much more than this with the lineup, but they REALLY can't do much with our midfield so deep in attack. It's pretty obvious we are basically just finding ways to get to 90 without conceding.

Just not sure why you play Kane if that is your goal.
Maybe thats not the goal and winks and sissoko are actually shit.

Imagine going into a game where you have the carrot of scoring just one goal that puts the tie out of reach for the oppo (who has to then score 4 goals!!).

snap your fingers back from using your imagination and to the present where your manager is a passive cunt and just like the vast majority of games he’s overseen he’s making inferior opposition look like prime Barcelona.

If I am the Croatian government I throw their team in jail alongside their coach after that half and let Spurs know they are on notice to join them if they don't shape up in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom