Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a massive game this is . This is our season now . Everything now rides on this competition. Not sure what attitude the players will turn up with . I expect it to be a pretty cautious and nervy game , like most of the season really, just hope the two goal advantage will be enough to see us through . If we can score first that will really settle the nerves , as they will need 4 then .
This will a typical away Performance I reckon, recycled football . Lots of passing backwards , tapping it around the defence , lots of passing back to loris , who will then distribute it back to them , or slice it off the field .

Last edited:
There is 1/4 of the season still to play!!! GLC is fit again. Don't give up!! A 3 point gap if F*ck all with 30 still to play for.
The players have completely given up on the league . I’m not sure how much more evidence you need to convince you of that . This season is all about the europa cup. Go out tonight and that’s the season over. It will be a horrible last couple of months viewing

What a massive game this is . This is our season now . Everything now rides on this competition. Not sure what attitude the players will turn up with . I expect it to be a pretty cautious and nervy game , like most of the season really, just hope the two goal advantage will be enough to see us through . If we can score first that will really settle the nerves , as they will need 4 then .
This will a typical away Performance I reckon, recycled football . Lots of passing backwards , tapping it around the defence , lots of passing back to loris , who will then distribute it back to them , or slice it off the field .
This made me laugh. Very accurate description.

I’ve been saying this for ages but a few people wouldn’t have it . It had to be top 4 and nothing else . Trophies was always Jose’s plan . The players obviously picked up on this quite a while ago .
Ah, I was wondering why we completely shit the bed against Woolwich. Good to know it's because we're concentrating on trophies and not finishing top 4.

Ah, I was wondering why we completely shit the bed against Woolwich. Good to know it's because we're concentrating on trophies and not finishing top 4.
No we shit the bed because we are an average team playing against another average team that outplayed us and wanted it more

Interested to see what happens at RB. Think Japhet might be a good match against Grealish at the weekend. Surely has to be a rotation between him and Aurier from here, Doherty was embarrassing against Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom