Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interested to see what happens at RB. Think Japhet might be a good match against Grealish at the weekend. Surely has to be a rotation between him and Aurier from here, Doherty was embarrassing against Woolwich.
considering he was left to mark 2 people on his own for most of the game, calling him embarrassing is grossly unfair and shows a lack of understanding

Mourinho has normalised wingers playing full back, Doherty got protection and needs to take some responsibility for poor positioning and athelectism, in fact, Pierre moving over to help made for even more gaps, you got legislate your full-back getting beaten 1v1 every time like Tierney did for the goal, that's nothing to do with protection

His juiced up LawnBallSport Leipzig was pounded by a weakened Liverpool (who'd just lost at home to Fulham), crashing out of the Champions League, continuing his streak of winning absolute fuckall.

I am not sure that Spurs fans have much ground to try and shit on teams who lose to a weakened Liverpool side this season.

I wish we had the chance to lose in the CL but under Jose there looks like there is zero chance of that happening for us.

I guess he will have to just be happy with competing with Bayern for the Bundesliga title while we hope we can overtake West Ham and finish ahead of Aston Villa.

considering he was left to mark 2 people on his own for most of the game, calling him embarrassing is grossly unfair and shows a lack of understanding

LOL

Is this the nonsense people are trying to use for him getting destroyed constantly one on one in that game and all season?

Dinamo Zagreb are a team who have just had their manager arrested. So they might not be in the best frame of mind to play.
Good point... I remember when David Pleat got arrested for Kerb-crawling back in 1987 (ask yer Dads.... about David Pleat, NOT about kerb-crawling!!!) We played like shit the following match.... AND it was the NLD if memory serves!!

We're going out on penalties aren't we?

Gedson to sky the decisive kick.
I think it's fair to assume they are either going to flat-out go for it or fold like a 7-2 flop. The former would play into our tactical strengths and the latter would be, well, a walkover. So, I'm feeling somewhat comfortable about this one.

So yes, we're going out on pens, but I'm calling Erik's rabona onto the upright as the 4th shot miss.

Back
Top Bottom