Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone can see Dier and Sanchez are useless together yet this piece of fucking turbo shit manager started them as a pairing. Everyone can see Davies is hopeless yet this piece of turbo shit manager started him. Everyone can see Sissoko and Winks are garbage together yet this piece of turbo shit manager started them together.

Get the Fuck out of my club you cunt.

Jose can obviously fuck off. But this team is dead.

That said, I would also put a few of our stars up for sale (if money is an issue). Cash in on Tanguy/Lo Celso and see if anyone will offer silly money for Kane/Son. Bin all the dross.

Get someone young in and see how they do.

Sissoko, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier and Winks need to go. We can’t complain about our attacking squad but these defensive players make us a liability at all times, especially when the manager is hoping for the team to just defend and not let in goals. Impossible to do with these players above.
So if one is to accept that what you say is true:

"Sissoko, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier and Winks need to go" because they can't "just defend and not let in goals".

What does it say about a manager who sends them out and expects them to the "impossible"?

In a must win game he started Dier, Davies, Sissoko and Winks.
Technically it wasn’t a must win , it was a don’t lose 3-0 game, all we had to do was get 1 away goal. What a shite performance that has become the norm ! I hate to say it but we are banter FC! How can we not go through to these farmers with a 2-0 lead .
What a joke we are as a club with levy and Jose at the helm!

Back
Top Bottom