Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can't complain about our atackers? They didn't score that many goals against these cheap defenders today

So when it comes to the next transfer window please tell me one attacking minded player that you would like to offload ahead of any of the 4 defensive players I have listed.....
Kane, Lamela and Alli

So if one is to accept that what you say is true:

"Sissoko, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier and Winks need to go" because they can't "just defend and not let in goals".

What does it say about a manager who sends them out and expects them to the "impossible"?
I’m not disagreeing that the manager is part of the loss and the crap setup against sides that he is hoping to just not let a goal in. I’m stating that these players are not good enough for our squad and we need to get them sold and better replacements for those positions in.

Sissoko such a useless lazy cunt. Another goal chalked up to his laziness. Any manager keeps picking him deserves the shit that comes their way.
This. All day long. What an absolute fucking cunt of a player he is. Mr Mcpointy strikes again.

Special mention to Dier for being on par with Sissoko for Cunt of the Season.

you are one of them

Gormless? You arrogant prick.
I sat through us getting relegated, I watched Ray Kennedy win the league at WHL - I have known footballing misery with this club

But I have never, ever, bitched, moaned, heckled and shitmouthed the players, manager, management and anything else to do with the club like the moaning wankers on here tonight.

You fuck off pal.
bore off you fucking cretin, you are boring everyone.

Learn how to read the mood in the room, to come out with your statement shows you're either tone deaf or a complete moron.

Mourinho has one game left i think.... I would like him to go no but realistically, he will get a chance to see how we play at villa, if we lose that, i rekon his gone because levy literally cannot afford to keep faith in him now PL is only route

Didn't bother with extra time as you could see we was going out , has to be the last straw for Jose that was a disgrace tonight.

Back
Top Bottom