Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuine question: which manager (in the ilk of Tuchel) can we make an offer they can’t refuse? We need to build momentum going into that final/last 10 games.

These lot need a new manager bounce.
We should bring in the likes of Erik ten Hag or Nagelsmann. But I highly doubt they will leave before the summer.

Set up with some sh*t team and think you’re gonna win.
ajax Man U Woolwich all set up with their strongest teams
We rotate 6/7 players and get smashed 3-0
Absolute joke.

I’m not disagreeing that the manager is part of the loss and the crap setup against sides that he is hoping to just not let a goal in. I’m stating that these players are not good enough for our squad and we need to get them sold and better replacements for those positions in.
I mean, it's Dynamo Zagreb. We're good enough to beat them.

But you're dodging the question. If the players are bad as you think they are, why did he roll them out with the strategy he did, and how are we still even top 10 in the PL if we can't get Zagreb?

nope
for not having the strength of character to suffer adversity without falling apart at the seams and lashing out at everything and everybody.

we all know what the problem is, and Levy needs to sort it out before cancer takes root.

We just got battered by a third rate team in a game where we just needed ONE goal.
How dare you criticise us for being irate and dishing out some much deserved abuse.

Fuck off

Get this guy out of here, what a colossal disaster.

It is disgusting how many points and wins we have to let slip because Jose hasn't learned that parking the bus and hoping they don't score doesn't work anymore. Maybe it did 10 years ago but not with this team, not in this league, and not with this kind of tournament.

We just got battered by a third rate team in a game where we just needed ONE goal.
How dare you criticise us for being irate and dishing out some much deserved abuse.

Fuck off

And they fucking needed 3! This wasn't some bullshit header deflection off a corner for a single goal or something.

We got battered by a shitty team after getting battered by Woolwich. It's as bad as I've seen it.

Back
Top Bottom