Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone actually believe he will be sacked? That would mean Levy admitting he fucked up, I just can't see it happening.
He would probably cite the great Irwin M Fletcher "It takes a big man to admit he´s wrong, i am NOT a big man"
Chevy Chase No GIF by PeacockTV

Just looking at that team tonight, I don't see any leaders, and I see an entire back 4 of which none of them would get in another top 6 side, and a CM pairing we have seen time and time again doesn't work. Absolutely not being a Jose apologist here - I want him gone as the football hurts my eyes - but that's over half your team that wouldn't get a game elsewhere

Apart from Arthur Rowe & Bill Nic, all our subsequent ex-players have made shocking Managers for us (Ok, maybe Venables wasn't so bad a manager!)

Ardiles, Hoddle, Sherwood..... they've all been unmitigated disasters! We even tarnished Perryman, Hughton and Clive Allen as assistant coaches!

Ledley has got his job cut out if he took over!
Ossie would play to our attacking strengths...?

Unfortunately the club is a joke from top to bottom. José is a chancing, dinosaur cunt but the board and players are a disgrace also. Stale, weak mentally and think they are better than what they are. Absolute soft touch.

Back
Top Bottom