Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, it's Dynamo Zagreb. We're good enough to beat them.

But you're dodging the question. If the players are bad as you think they are, why did he roll them out with the strategy he did, and how are we still even top 10 in the PL if we can't get Zagreb?
Your question was “What does it say about a manager who sends them out and expects them to the "impossible"?”

If keeping a clean sheet is classed as “the impossible” I think you have already answered your own question about the quality of our defensive players....

Jose digging out the team attitude in his talk.
One of the most open Jose post match interviews I've ever seen.

Said it as it was, apologised and looked like he was going to cry angry tears.

As much as I think he Jose isn't the manager for us....... I really doubt he told every single one of our players to play as shite as they did.

Absolute disgrace from top to bottom.

But they'll all get in their Ferrari's, Lambos and Porsche 911's when they get home.....probably have a rueful smile and then a good chuckle.

I doubt any of them are feeling as much hurt or pain as every singles poor long suffering fan is......

Our squad doesn't give a shite and are happy just to collect their pay checks and phone it in week on week out.

As much as I love Ledley but I just can't imagine him being a Manager/Head Coach. If we look inside the club we should promote Mason until summer or even Powell before thinking about giving it to Ledley.
Scotty Parker is looking pretty good to me right now. I would have him as player manager after that.

As much as I love Ledley but I just can't imagine him being a Manager/Head Coach. If we look inside the club we should promote Mason until summer or even Powell before thinking about giving it to Ledley.

If Harry is okay looking after the lads for the last games it would be fine by me.

Does anyone think we have a chance of winning the cup under Jose?

Back
Top Bottom