Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, I wasn't expecting much more than this with the lineup, but they REALLY can't do much with our midfield so deep in attack. It's pretty obvious we are basically just finding ways to get to 90 without conceding.

Just not sure why you play Kane if that is your goal.
Probably because we might just get the one chance and you want him to bury it because you can’t trust Vinny

Another terrible half.

When you have so many technically poor players on the pitch at once its not a surprise:
Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Sanchez, Davies, Dier all gash on the ball.

Aurier has done his best to look worse than Doherty.
Some of Dele's touches have been laughable and physically what's happened to him? He looks like a skinny 17 year old playing against men.
Kane had another of his jogging halves he sometimes has, looks injured and/or bored.

Once again only Lamela and Lucas playing with any real bite.

Lucky not to concede. Their poor attack is the only reason we haven't so far.

I can see them scoring and us waking up and responding, unless the likes of Gio or Ndombele/Bale come on and inject some quality into this shitshow.

Another terrible half.

When you have so many technically poor players on the pitch at once its not a surprise:
Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Sanchez, Davies, Dier all gash on the ball.

Aurier has done his best to look worse than Doherty.
Some of Dele's touches have been laughable and physically what's happened to him? He looks like a skinny 17 year old playing against men.
Kane had another of his jogging halves he sometimes has, looks injured and/or bored.

Once again only Lamela and Lucas playing with any real bite.

Lucky not to concede. Their poor attack is the only reason we haven't so far.

I can see them scoring and us waking up and responding, unless the likes of Gio or Ndombele/Bale come on and inject some quality into this shitshow.
Problem with that is you might get the Bale and Ndombele of Sunday and he won’t risk Gio

Pundits telling the truth....

"Once again, Spurs are playing well within themselves....."

If Zagreb get an early goal 2nd half, it will be squeaky bum time.

I'd actually like to see Vinicius come in for Kane at half. Save Harry and this seems like the type of game where a poacher is gonna get a bounce in the box to kill it off.

Back
Top Bottom