Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't get worked up about it particularly, I just find it a pain in the arse to have to scroll past a fucking spastic giving me 9 disagrees for fuck all to find the alerts that I give a fuck about - quoted posts from people who wish to have a dialogue, rather than specials who get a wee semi when they click a mouse. It would make my life slightly easier to not have to do this, but I'm not sitting in a dark corner self-harming at the prospect of a disagree.

I turned off notifications for rep but left the quote notification, so I know if people are talking to me.

I see it's been mentioned already but yes, unticking the 'like' box stopped me getting notifications on any agrees/funnies/disagrees/likes, which I didn't particularly care about anyway.

If you still want to see any rep you might have received you can hover over your username on the top bar and click on 'reputation'.

I see it's been mentioned already but yes, unticking the 'like' box stopped me getting notifications on any agrees/funnies/disagrees/likes, which I didn't particularly care about anyway.

If you still want to see any rep you might have received you can hover over your username on the top bar and click on 'reputation'.
So Disagree counts as a like....are you saying that Arcy really likes us then?

Here he is about to complain about the marshmallow injustice.

35b34bf428d0cf93e7385a85798fa11d.jpg
How are they hanging Arcy?

So given this place is a democracy, can I assume that as I have 50.6% of the votes, all those that voted no will be hunted down by Admin Admin , placed in a ridiculously-styled house together, with not enough beds for everyone and made to live there for, lets say, 3 months?

And we could televise it maybe for our enjoyment. And make them do tasks and shit.

Can't be asked to think of a fancy name, just go with something like 'Big Brother'.

Lemme know when all is in place Case :adethumbup:

CANNOT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom