Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no mate, Conference level trolling.
They can come good with the right amount of training and dedication, imv

Also - a disagree to a post often means you 'disagree' with the poster's very existence on this board - so many peons miss this crucial point.

Perhaps I meant Boys from the Black Stuff?
Did you know Hippos cause more deaths in Africa than the crocs and Lions combined?

Who would have thought? I once petted a baby one

baby-hippo.jpg

Can't believe how petty and meaningless some people's lives must be to make such a big deal of 'internet rep'

:kaboullol:
Firstly, when you disagree with a post, it does not mean you disagree with their very existence on this board. It means you disagree with that post. Of which, much of the time, you do not. Might I add this thread is not directly aimed at you - there appears to be several head-to-head battles taking place at the moment.

Petty is going through people's profiles disagreeing with everything they post. It's not the rep, it's the fact that good posts appear to be shit on the face of it, when they're not.

My biggest issue with the disagreeing is, when reading a thread of 40+ pages, sometimes I scroll through looking for more detailed posts, but when you see the disagrees at the bottom, it makes me think their just chatting shit and I don't bother - when in actual fact as I've seen the past few days some posters make a great point and just get neg rep for it - despite the rep having NOTHING to do with that post.

Doesn't change my life - I won't sleep any better for it - but this is the 'feedback' section for Admin Admin so letting him know my thoughts.

Last edited:
I'd be up for removing disagree, it doesn't really add anything. It's not negative either tbf, it's a neutral rating so doesn't effect rep scores.

If it's not really adding anything to the board and some people are just using it to annoy other people then there is definitely an argument to say bin it.

Firstly, when you disagree with a post, it does not mean you disagree with their very existence on this board. It means you disagree with that post. Of which, much of the time, you do not. Might I add this thread is not directly aimed at you - there appears to be several head-to-head battles taking place at the moment.

Petty is going through people's profiles disagreeing with everything they post. It's not the rep, it's the fact that good posts appear to be shit on the face of it, when they're not.

My biggest issue with the disagreeing is, when reading a thread of 40+ pages, sometimes I scroll through looking for more detailed posts, but when you see the disagrees at the bottom, it makes me think their just chatting shit and I don't bother - when in actual fact as I've seen the past few days some posters make a great point and just get neg rep for it - despite the rep having NOTHING to do with that post.

Doesn't change my life - I won't sleep any better for it - but this is the 'feedback' section for Admin Admin so letting him know my thoughts.
Why does it bother you so much - most of the time it has nothing to do with you. You can still read / enjoy the post without looking at the rep at the bottom - that does not affect the quality of each post - how can you possibly even suggest that, mate? NEVER let rep preview a post for you - always read first, then make a call

Back
Top Bottom