Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/...__Judgement_day_in_Spurs_CPO_battle/#comments
BkiAnOb.jpg

:adethumbup:

I was actually reading that blog in Paddington this morning when I came across Arcspace's comment. I nearly choked on my burrito. Had to make some excuse to my mate, as he is unaware of my internet life.
I later saw that Arcspace posted the above link in the New Stadium thread
was it from Chipotle?

Feel a bit of a sell out but I had pork, not chicken. Anyway, can we all please forget about my burrito (should have gone for the tacos, you get 3 and can have different fillings in each) and go back to cunting each other off?

Don't take on so. You are allowed to have a night off chicken.

I like the pork too.

Best place I've had the taco trio is wahaca. Love that place.

The disagree button makes this place a bit more cunty for the people who are on the arse end of these serial disagree pressers.

My shadow seems to have thankfully calmed down a bit recently, but when I used to log on to "you have 19 new alerts" and had to scroll past 14 disagrees to get to the stuff I actually wanted to see, it was a pain in the hoop.

I'm quite convinced that anyone disagreeing with a post can articulate a response as to why, or just not bother, if the button were to go. I don't see the button being a reason to join the forum, but I see it as a reason to leave.

However, with some of the fucking 'tards we have posting on here, trying to get some to behave is like herding cats.

The disagree button makes this place a bit more cunty for the people who are on the arse end of these serial disagree pressers.

My shadow seems to have thankfully calmed down a bit recently, but when I used to log on to "you have 19 new alerts" and had to scroll past 14 disagrees to get to the stuff I actually wanted to see, it was a pain in the hoop.

I'm quite convinced that anyone disagreeing with a post can articulate a response as to why, or just not bother, if the button were to go. I don't see the button being a reason to join the forum, but I see it as a reason to leave.

However, with some of the fucking 'tards we have posting on here, trying to get some to behave is like herding cats.
Cool story, bro

:baletroll:

The poll suggest otherwise

In all seriousness - there are valid arguments to both sides. I suggest we escalate this to the European Court for Human Rights

I suggest "we" just grow up a bit, accept that some people see this as a form of bullying and cut it out.

There's a lot of threads going down the Lord of the Flies route these days and these, along with the disagree campaigns, just make me want to sterilise everyone.

There are arguments to both ends here - there is no way to make a clear call on this without the one side feeling done in

Why can't you disagree by posting a reply starting "I disagree because....." and putting forward your own argument, like you are sort of doing here?

The disagree button is at best the equivalent of shutting your eyes, sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU". At worst, it's plain and simple bullying.

If you want to tell someone you don't like them and want them to fuck off, don't just press a button, tell them. I've told you often enough.

Why can't you disagree by posting a reply starting "I disagree because....." and putting forward your own argument, like you are sort of doing here?

The disagree button is at best the equivalent of shutting your eyes, sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU". At worst, it's plain and simple bullying.

Because then they would have to tear themselves away from grinder and fapping over ladyboys on their webcams and that wud b 2 hard 2 du.

Back
Top Bottom