Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It causes more arguments then it does any good.

Largely because the immature morons start dislike "campaigns" against people. It really beggars belief that these people function socially in real life

It causes more arguments then it does any good.

Largely because the immature morons start dislike "campaigns" against people. It really beggars belief that these people function socially in real life
I don't mind it to be honest. This is a cracking forum......be a shame to start introducing (or taking away) stuff that makes it blander. Yes, occasionally the sexual tension between certain posters gets a bit much but the tiffs that follow are largely entertainment for us lot and I think that actually motivates them. They love the attention. Whenever it gets silly, Case can always just kick them out.

I'm all for keeping it, sometimes its better just to click disagree when someone puts something so stupid that it doesn't warrant an actual response. People who get butthurt from someone disagree spamming them need to grow thicker skin as it really has no impact on them at all, like seriously that little x isn't going to cause you harm, its just a graphic on the screen.

Stop being

Because he is the pr-eminent Lego-Troll!
I know mate, we all know, but he does so crave the attention.

Can I let you into a secret? I often neg rep him just to let him know that I know he is there. It's like ruffling his hair from a distance, the lad adores it.

If this little selfless act makes a poor little saffer happy, then it also makes me happy.

I think the best idea I've seen here is to just have it cost you a neg rep to disagree with someone. For most people it's just occasionally that you'd need to use the disagree button, so no big deal, but it would deter shotgun disagreeing.

Or, just allow, say, 3 disagrees per day, for essentially the same reason as above.

In either Admin Admin , when you see a post with multiple disagrees you could probably trust it's rubbish.

Hehe... See what I did there? Holy shit this is some small text.

I think the best idea I've seen here is to just have it cost you a neg rep to disagree with someone. For most people it's just occasionally that you'd need to use the disagree button, so no big deal, but it would deter shotgun disagreeing.

Or, just allow, say, 3 disagrees per day, for essentially the same reason as above.

In either Admin Admin , when you see a post with multiple disagrees you could probably trust it's rubbish.

Hehe... See what I did there? Holy shit this is some small text.

Je ne suis pas d'accord. X :dawsonlol:

X .......... X ....... X ....... X
X ....... x .......
X
....... X ............. .
X ....... X
....... X ....... ....... x

X ....... ....... ....... X ....... x
X .......
X ....... X
X
....... X ....... X ....... ....... x ....... X
....... ....... X
x
NO TE ACUERDO X 1 ...LIST
I don't get it. I'm arguing with australians - it's easier.

I think the forum needs the disagree feature.

When I first started reading and someone would post something like, "Hey lads, my favorite color is blue," and I saw that someone disagreed with it, and that someone was ArcspacE, I knew right away that ArcspacE was probably a really vile bastard fuck, and I should look out for him.

Helps you get to know people. :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom