Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't get worked up about it particularly, I just find it a pain in the arse to have to scroll past a fucking spastic giving me 9 disagrees for fuck all to find the alerts that I give a fuck about - quoted posts from people who wish to have a dialogue, rather than specials who get a wee semi when they click a mouse. It would make my life slightly easier to not have to do this, but I'm not sitting in a dark corner self-harming at the prospect of a disagree.

However, anyone who uses this tactic of mass disagreeing has obvious learning difficulties and should have his internet privileges taken away by his Daddy. To come on here giving it "Hey why are you getting so worked up, there's no problem here" whilst being someone that gets so hot under the collar to search out posts to disagree with, deserves a slapping from now till eternity.
Yup - you definitely convinced everyone how little you actually care about virtual rep - was that an under 1000 words essay btw? C+/B- from me.

While you're are it - why don't you compile a full user manual for TFC now that you've been appointed official forum police. Who and how we can use to the best of your enjoyment and benefit.

[insert smiley by default]

Yup - you definitely convinced everyone how little you actually care about virtual rep - was that an under 1000 words essay btw? C+/B- from me.

While you're are it - why don't you compile a full user manual for TFC now that you've been appointed official forum police. Who and how we can use to the best of your enjoyment and benefit.

[insert smiley by default]
No idea what the last sentence means, but got the gist of the rest. Look, at least you are trying to respond to stuff now, rather than being a petty wee cunt - at least that's progress.

The only user manual we should need is "Try not to act like an arsehole too much, but if you do and a few people call you out for it, try to stop acting like an arsehole". That should work in any sphere of society.

I don't get worked up about it particularly, I just find it a pain in the arse to have to scroll past a fucking spastic giving me 9 disagrees for fuck all to find the alerts that I give a fuck about - quoted posts from people who wish to have a dialogue, rather than specials who get a wee semi when they click a mouse. It would make my life slightly easier to not have to do this, but I'm not sitting in a dark corner self-harming at the prospect of a disagree.

I turned off notifications for rep but left the quote notification, so I know if people are talking to me.

The notification thing would annoy the fuck out of me as well. That's why I assumed people got annoyed by this disagree trolling. No one really cares about the rep score etc but having to scroll through loads of pointless disagrees is messing with how people use the forum.

I see it's been mentioned already but yes, unticking the 'like' box stopped me getting notifications on any agrees/funnies/disagrees/likes, which I didn't particularly care about anyway.

If you still want to see any rep you might have received you can hover over your username on the top bar and click on 'reputation'.

I see it's been mentioned already but yes, unticking the 'like' box stopped me getting notifications on any agrees/funnies/disagrees/likes, which I didn't particularly care about anyway.

If you still want to see any rep you might have received you can hover over your username on the top bar and click on 'reputation'.
So Disagree counts as a like....are you saying that Arcy really likes us then?

Back
Top Bottom