Disagree Trolling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remove the 'Disagree' post rating

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you want to call someone a cunt, call them a cunt - if you want to disagree, write some words - don't just click a button.
I once ate a whole packet of marshmallows all by myself. Didn't even give one to the dog - one of the things in life I'll always come to regret

Here he is about to complain about the marshmallow injustice.

35b34bf428d0cf93e7385a85798fa11d.jpg

So given this place is a democracy, can I assume that as I have 50.6% of the votes, all those that voted no will be hunted down by Admin Admin , placed in a ridiculously-styled house together, with not enough beds for everyone and made to live there for, lets say, 3 months?

And we could televise it maybe for our enjoyment. And make them do tasks and shit.

Can't be asked to think of a fancy name, just go with something like 'Big Brother'.

Lemme know when all is in place Case :adethumbup:

CANNOT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom