Discussion of Kane's bad points?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure it will work flawlessly.
Worth a try no? If we can have threads espousing the finer points etc then let's try a negative one.
For my point of view, he does a lot of chasing of lost causes ie when goalkeeper gets a backpass. No one else presses and he gets passed around (mostly)

Where's your input Notabadsquad

Made this specially for Notabadsquad so he has a place to moan and bitch with others who hate our best player for a generation.
By having its own thread, those of us who have had their arse with this anti Kane attitude can simply ignore it and live in blissful ignorance of the views of Notabadsquad and his cronies

He's very poor at carrying 10 average to shit players on his shoulders and winning us games single-handedly every week.

Until he sorts that problem out, we'll never win the league

For someone who lacks pace, he doesn't have great "hold up" skills. He's not really a front man, but he's not a pacey dribbling 9 either. This means you can't get him the ball in the air in the opposition's half easily.

He's lost some dribbling skills along with pace the last few years. I still remember his goal against Chelsea where he skipped past a few players and slotted into the bottom corner of the net opposite to him. I don't think he can do that anymore.

That's about the only negatives I see. He could work on that and he'd essentially be a perfect all around striker. He's improved in spades as to passing and vision.

Back
Top Bottom