Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, Conte was actually right with this one.
I had a dream about Conte last night.

It was very peculiar. He invited me for Dinner with his friends. Turned out to be Baggio, Nesta, Vialli and a few others of that ilk I can't remember now..

The main event was the annual foot race down the main road Conte had with Vialli.

Conte was actually a very good dinner companion.

Anyway....

I wouldn't believe all you read about Spence, but I'd imagine you can trust most of it.

I had a dream about Conte last night.

It was very peculiar. He invited me for Dinner with his friends. Turned out to be Baggio, Nesta, Vialli and a few others of that ilk I can't remember now..

The main event was the annual foot race down the main road Conte had with Vialli.

Conte was actually a very good dinner companion.

Anyway....

I wouldn't believe all you read about Spence, but I'd imagine you can trust most of it.

Did his wig fall off during the foot race?

Last edited:
Never sits well with me when our youth are subjected to bad eggs.

We could be harming ourselves in the process.

It could work in our favour. The youngsters might see that Spence is a physically gifted, fairly talented player and that you need to have work ethic to make it. They are likely thinking why is this guy training with us?

It could work in our favour. The youngsters might see that Spence is a physically gifted, fairly talented player and that you need to have work ethic to make it. They are likely thinking why is this guy training with us?
Pitfalls of "success".

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Never sits well with me when our youth are subjected to bad eggs.

We could be harming ourselves in the process.
I think most of the under 21 squad will be aware that a 23 year old training with them who is already a senior pro is fucking up his career.

I do see you're point but I'm sure they're clued up enough.

Regarding Spence he's a silly boy. He's played for some really well established clubs and he's fucking it up.

Loans to Rennes and Leeds should have been good for his development.

He should be a well established prem player by now considering his start to the game.

He's done here now.

The fact that Angelos sent Spence to train with the U-21 teams (if true) shows that in this case Warnock is not alone abut his opinion about Spence...
Mate, that release by Farke would have been Lawyer approved, that was as close to an open slating of his Professionalism and Influence on the group/team/changing room as you are ever likely to see from a coach.

Back
Top Bottom