Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we have to do this for this for each player we're linked to? Can we not just keep it all in the transfer thread until they sign?

So, I watched hik during the playoffs, and he was incredible v Sheff. Utd, but average against Huddersfield. People who watched the Champo regularly, is he THAT good? Because the Forest Twitter fans are losing their minds...

Unless my memory is worse than I thought.

:pochcry::pochcry::pochcry:

Nah I do remember that game, he looked a prospect. My only slightly doubt is I'm not sure he's really improved since then? Maybe become more consistent (I haven't watched him enough to know that) but the few times I watched Forest since he seemed pretty much the same - physical, full of running, but lacking in terms of a final ball.

Happy to trust Conte on him though.

I had bad vibes about the Aurier signing and I don't have good vibes about this one, either.
Sincerely hope I'm wrong.
No confidence issues with this lad.

football.london understands that there is expected to be developments in the next 72 hours in the race to sign Spence with a line of suitors ready to make their move as his international break with the England U21s comes to an end on Monday night. Paratici has watched Spence play in person this season and Tottenham have identified the London-born wing-back as a potential homegrown addition.

Spurs are among the frontrunners for Djed's signature, with Borussia Dortmund, Roma, Newcastle, Brentford and Forest all interested in the young wide man. While there is an emotional connection to Forest after helping them gain promotion, Spence is understood to be attracted by the opportunity to play Champions League football, something that Tottenham and Dortmund can offer next season. football.london understands though that Spence is not keen on moving to a big club only to be loaned out elsewhere and instead wants to fight for a regular spot in the side he does move to.

(NB. A PL club cannot sign a player and then loan him out in the same window so Gold is wrong on that).

But developments in 72 hours .... maybe Gold saying Spurs are thinking of making an offer ?
If Dortmund are also after him, I'm sold.

I hope he’s quick …. Like obviously quick

Not like aurier who looked like he should’ve been quick but actually wasn’t

Anyone know if this lad has genuine pace ?

Back
Top Bottom